Who's Riding Where???

Ow wow, good luck with all of the work and recovery.
So, right before spring break to minimize time lost?
Probably be on the slopes next season?
Thank you!

Yes on Spring Break - minimize time lost from work. I was going to do this in June, but I deteriorated quicker than I expected.

I certainly hope so regarding slopes next season, but my true physical target is to be able to ride the custom surfboard I got just before my hip started becoming an issue. 6'6" Channel Islands Bobby Quad. If I can get to my feet in one motion, I'll call that a massive win!

Last edited:
Hitting either waterworks or whiting tomorrow (Thur) around 11:30am and Aliso on Friday around 10am if anyone wants to ride. Warning--I may be on a demo ebike. DM if interested.
All these good rides happening, no way I'll keep up w/ those ebikes:confused: probably wouldn't keep up regardless:D undecided but do need to ride Thursday and hopefully Friday, I was thinking of Mt Lowe as well, we will see.

Thank you!

Yes on Spring Break - minimize time lost from work. I was going to do this in June, but I deteriorated quicker than I expected.

I certainly hope so regarding slopes next season, but my true physical target is to be able to ride the custom surfboard I got just before my hip started becoming an issue. 6'6" Channel Islands Bobby Quad. If I can get to me feet in one motion, I'll call that a massive win!

Yeah herz. Big positive vibes for a smooth operation and a speedy recovery! :)

Thank you!

I certainly hope so regarding slopes next season, but my true physical target is to be able to ride the custom surfboard I got just before my hip started becoming an issue. 6'6" Channel Islands Bobby Quad. If I can get to my feet in one motion, I'll call that a massive win!

Best of healing vibes going your direction. Recovery for these procedures now is much better than even a few short years ago. Wishing you the best.

Thank you!

Best of luck on this one.

Sycamore tomorrow Tues. about 9AM MTB. 15 mi. or soooo. Parking at Jensens. Picking up some bars after.
Clif Bars? Dove Bars? Gold bars? Captain's bars?

I'll see you out there at 9 am! :thumbsup:

J/K of course. I finally have time off during the week to ride with you and for some stupid reason the surgeon thinks it's a bad idea for me to ride three days after getting a new body part installed. :confused:

Clif Bars? Dove Bars? Gold bars? Captain's bars?

I'll see you out there at 9 am! :thumbsup:

J/K of course. I finally have time off during the week to ride with you and for some stupid reason the surgeon thinks it's a bad idea for me to ride three days after getting a new body part installed. :confused:

A new hip is like a new set of tires.........just take it out and wear the little knobs out.
You'll be fine...

What trails are there near the ridge route, 5 fwy from Magic Mountain to the Grape Vine area ?
I would like to hit one next Thursday or Friday on my way home fron SoCal.

Next time I make the trip down south, in a month or two, I will be taking the coast route home and look for trails around there.......

What trails are there near the ridge route, 5 fwy from Magic Mountain to the Grape Vine area ?
I would like to hit one next Thursday or Friday on my way home fron SoCal.

Next time I make the trip down south, in a month or two, I will be taking the coast route home and look for trails around there.......
Mt. Pinos is out there too.

@Y-not . The above suggestions are all weather dependent. Tapia can’t handle much rain because the mud is like peanut butter.
Pinos and Golden Eagle might get snow tonight and tomorrow.
@scottay would be a good one to ask about trails. Of course @Mikie and @Voodoo Tom (he used to ride bikes I hear:gotnothing::))

I am going to ride up there next Thursday or Friday. The weather should be good.

Back