Who's Riding Where???

lol, have fun. dont get lost.
Too late....

20240215_110631.jpg

I got a call at 6:15 this evening informing me I have a lot of work to do for a local City scheduled to have an 8:30am meeting tomorrow that suddenly I'm attending. No time to shower or groom. Oh well. Extenuating circumstances. I'm taking a long lunch hour and riding my bike tomorrow. Gavin Newsom needs to step in and stop the extortion of land developers for the sake of unionized labor. I have some ideas, but some of them aren't nice.

I will probably do my weekly Whiting-Luge-Whiting therapy ride around noon Sunday. Water Polo games in the morning.

EDIT: That didn't happen. I got back from WP later than expected and chose to focus on other things. For you fans out there, my daughter's team won one 12-6, lost one 6-12.

Last edited:
Pretty sad that nothing has been posted here in two weeks.

I'm planning to hit Whiting-Luge-Whiting tomorrow for my the last ride before surgery. Who's with me? We will want to get out early with the rest of Orange County to beat the rain.

EDIT: I didn't get out early enough to beat the rain. Slippery Luge run. Skipped Whiting on the way back and just went Glenn Ranch.

Last edited:
Back