Who's Riding Where???

I think the heat wave killed this thread... Cough it up, people. I know you're jonesing hard. I never project... :whistling::geek:

FabFriday??? Nothing too exotic, grind out a loop through Toiyabe NF on some familiar and unfamiliar dirt and suburban trails. (Assumes no work crises.)

I think the heat wave killed this thread... Cough it up, people. I know you're jonesing hard. I never project... :whistling::geek:

FabFriday??? Nothing too exotic, grind out a loop through Toiyabe NF on some familiar and unfamiliar dirt and suburban trails. (Assumes no work crises.)
If I can work in it then I can ride in it. But yeah, work. For Saturday I'm thinking an out and back to the beach through Sycamore Canyon. We'll keep it relatively level due to the heat.

I’m waiting for this crap to be gone:
upload_2020-8-20_19-15-21.png

Not worth the health risk.

I am not even trying to ride in Orange County humidity this weekend.

I am hitting Exploration Trail Sunday morning, then a few laps at SkyPark. I figure 8 to 9 AM at Exploration if anyone wants to ride.

I have a SkyPark reservation at 11 but they are not too strict on that.

Last edited:
You and I need to get together with the Sutras one of these days... Maybe a GMR to Baldy Village repeat when it's a little cooler? The drive is a lot shorter for me now. :D

In all honesty, though, for the near future the Village is probably all I would be able to do. Woefully out of shape these days. Not complaining - it is what it is, and the wife's recovery from total knee replacement has been the priority - but yeah, taking the Sutras up to the Village and maybe even tagging Sunset Peak on the way back would be awesome. Easy-peasy for you and @UPSed - not so easy for me. It would be a multi-hour endeavor. :eek::p

Another fun one is what I did a couple weeks back. Hwy 39 from East or West Fork to Crystal Lake. Also good to go on up to South Mt Hawkins and other stuff in the area, but again, it would take some "gettin' back in the saddle" for me.

There is so much good stuff in the Gabes, for all kinds of bikes. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back