The Weather Thread

Screenshot 2023-08-19 220459.png

Funny you should mention masking up.
The so called MSM is already started their incremental conditioning leading to full lock downs by November. They want us to get our booster Sh!t ball, are you ready for another round leading to collapse?

I mentioned it on purpose. I like to keep @Faust29 always ready to react with a negative comment he does not believe in. :Roflmao

I mentioned it on purpose. I like to keep @Faust29 always ready to react with a negative comment he does not believe in. :Roflmao

If you guessed what I believe in personally, you'd be wrong... :rolleyes: In the case of the forum, I just take property rights and capitalism seriously. It's @Mikie 's forum. Mikie's rules.

When are you going to come ride some trails without guardrails?

Last edited:
My personal belief... In quite simple terms:

If your long time friend (and forum owner) has repeatedly asked you not to Sh!t in his living room, you should respect that. It's his living room. He owns it. He sets the rules in his house. The whole common decency and personal property thing come to mind. If you can not refrain from shitting in your friend's living room, go hang out with those who will allow you to do so.

Edit: For those wondering... This thread has been cleaned up a bit. And not all the players are still here. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Whenever my family in Oregon would see a storm watch in SoCal, they would call and ask if I was going to be okay. I'd say, "Yeah, why?" A storm down here is what we call drizzle up there.

LOL, yeah I have had numerous texts already today. I guess it missed OC almost completely. Zero wind, but a Sh!t ton of rain for August.

Hero dirt incoming on our awesome trails that have no intention of killing.

Back