In Other News

The horror.

1728159028908.png

Had a parking ticket on my truck this morning. $50 for blocked license plate by bike rack. Bastages!
Prolly can't be read by the license plate readers on the Sheriff's car as they drive by. It's just a stupid revenue grab.
Yet they do little to nothing about real crimes, because they don't bring revenue.

No we haven’t, but I know a few people who went there and recommended it. We are looking at the state schools, mainly because of the cost difference. So with Chapman it’s $90K per year with food and housing , compared to the $35K at Cal Poly Pomona.
It was $62k a year for my daughter at BIOLA University, but not that much when my dad went there in the mid 1940s.

I did get a t-shirt out of the deal......

It was $62k a year for my daughter at BIOLA University, but not that much when my dad went there in the mid 1940s.

I did get a t-shirt out of the deal......

So my daughter goes to law school at UNLV and the cost with grants and scholarships is $23K, she got into UCLA, Pepperdine, Davis, Irvine and a few others and they offered little to no money and it was going to be $100K per year X 3 years. My son is a business administration major and every CSU offers it and that’s probably the route we’ll go.

Had a parking ticket on my truck this morning. $50 for blocked license plate by bike rack. Bastages!
Prolly can't be read by the license plate readers on the Sheriff's car as they drive by. It's just a stupid revenue grab.
Yet they do little to nothing about real crimes, because they don't bring revenue.
Take it to the S.O. and grumble about it.

So my daughter goes to law school at UNLV and the cost with grants and scholarships is $23K, she got into UCLA, Pepperdine, Davis, Irvine and a few others and they offered little to no money and it was going to be $100K per year X 3 years. My son is a business administration major and every CSU offers it and that’s probably the route we’ll go.

Back