In Other News

The horror.

1728159028908.png

Had a parking ticket on my truck this morning. $50 for blocked license plate by bike rack. Bastages!
Prolly can't be read by the license plate readers on the Sheriff's car as they drive by. It's just a stupid revenue grab.
Yet they do little to nothing about real crimes, because they don't bring revenue.

No we haven’t, but I know a few people who went there and recommended it. We are looking at the state schools, mainly because of the cost difference. So with Chapman it’s $90K per year with food and housing , compared to the $35K at Cal Poly Pomona.
It was $62k a year for my daughter at BIOLA University, but not that much when my dad went there in the mid 1940s.

I did get a t-shirt out of the deal......

It was $62k a year for my daughter at BIOLA University, but not that much when my dad went there in the mid 1940s.

I did get a t-shirt out of the deal......

So my daughter goes to law school at UNLV and the cost with grants and scholarships is $23K, she got into UCLA, Pepperdine, Davis, Irvine and a few others and they offered little to no money and it was going to be $100K per year X 3 years. My son is a business administration major and every CSU offers it and that’s probably the route we’ll go.

Had a parking ticket on my truck this morning. $50 for blocked license plate by bike rack. Bastages!
Prolly can't be read by the license plate readers on the Sheriff's car as they drive by. It's just a stupid revenue grab.
Yet they do little to nothing about real crimes, because they don't bring revenue.
Take it to the S.O. and grumble about it.

Back