How About A Little Humor in Our Time of Need

I'm still chortling over this one. My daughter (age 21) had no idea what I was talking about when I sent her the text word for word...until I added "which comes first."

I despair for our chilluns.:laugh:
My daughter burst out laughing when she read it! I asked her why it's funny. She said "One of them will come first! Then she quickly added, "but what if they are packaged together?"

There is hope!

True story..cannell plunge.. at the top.. with some climbing...we come upon what looks like an ebike battery... On the trail.. my friend picks it up.. puts it into pak...
Few minutes later.. guy pushing e bike w o battery .. it fell off on the downhill chunk..
My friend, "u missing something?"
Never seen anyone so happy

Wow!!! You saved his life! To funny!

True story..cannell plunge.. at the top.. with some climbing...we come upon what looks like an ebike battery... On the trail.. my friend picks it up.. puts it into pak...
Few minutes later.. guy pushing e bike w o battery .. it fell off on the downhill chunk..
My friend, "u missing something?"
Never seen anyone so happy
I assume you asked for "carbon offset" payment?

Two Mtn biker girls go to "Bobs bike shack" in Holland. They score Chameleon's and carbon wheels and some padded spandex. It was getting dark but they rode them home anyway. Betty says follow me I know a short cut, after cruising through a small village Wanda said she's never came this way before. Betty replied, I think it's the cobblestones.

673038_460s.jpg

Back