August 10th 2019 Big Bear Skyline Club Ride

upload_2019-8-1_18-53-4.gif

Is there a “ maybe” list?
Yes! There is indeed a maybe list!
You show up or "maybe" I be kicking yo azz!
:eek::D:p

All...
This is a bonafide social pace. We have ALLLLLL the rides in between the imtbtrails social rides to mess with each other and say we have not been riding then go harm each other.
This is NOT it!
If you can't talk and pedal... we are riding too hard!
Come one... Come all. This is about people and oh, by the way, we are bringing our bikes!
:thumbsup:

I did not make that ride but I believe you guys started at SS parking lot. This is a West side start.
For vehicle strategy I still have it in my mind to do a loop. That way we can start and end in the Snow Summit parking lot and not be moving vehicles and losing folks.
Tailgate party afterwards with grills and brew and lemonade...
;)

Aaaahhhhh yeeaaahhh, let’s get this party started.
I'm a little slow this morning. Is that a YES, a NO, or a MAYBE?
That’s a “which one of youz gonna skip the ride and babysit a couple of kiddos so that I can go ride?”

Of course, if my gear is loaded in my truck and you guys just barge in, tie me up, and carry me off...i’d say that would make it a maybe.

That’s a “which one of youz gonna skip the ride and babysit a couple of kiddos so that I can go ride?”
I've got an idea... we can volunteer Nicholas for the job. He's 13 and babysits our 2 Vizsla's once in a while so he's got skillz sorta. I'll slow down to about 15 mph just in front of your house and give Nick the boot and you can just hop in and snag his seat. The cooler will already be full of beer and munchies. What could go wrong? Just make sure to leave the video game controllers out and Nick will be fine with my plan.:Roflmao

I've got an idea... we can volunteer Nicholas for the job. He's 13 and babysits our 2 Vizsla's once in a while so he's got skillz sorta. I'll slow down to about 15 mph just in front of your house and give Nick the boot and you can just hop in and snag his seat. The cooler will already be full of beer and munchies. What could go wrong? Just make sure to leave the video game controllers out and Nick will be fine with my plan.:Roflmao
:facepalm: "What could possibly go wrong?"
ph2dknj4ro2qbwe.jpg

Back