Wildlife encounters

:mad:L
If he brings it to my place it’ll feast on the gophers invading my backyard :mad:. I offered Rusty a diet of fillet mignon for a week if he brings me a dead gopher but so far nuthin from the old dog :confused:.

Stopped for a minute on mustard climb today, and a big ass gopher poked it's head out from a hole at my feet, and just chilled looking at me. Kinda cool, but wasnt in my yard so there is that.

Last edited:
If he brings it to my place it’ll feast on the gophers invading my backyard :mad:. I offered Rusty a diet of fillet mignon for a week if he brings me a dead gopher but so far nuthin from the old dog :confused:.

I remember as a kid one of my uncles would just pull out a gun and shoot the gophers he saw in his back yard.

we’d be there for a bbq and he’d just do it while grilling.

They didn’t live out in the country either, they lived in Long Beach.

Pretty wild... Bobcat vs Rattlesnake
What is screeching? is that the Bob Cat

The screeching is scrub jays doing alarm calls due to the presence of the bobcat. The California quail, brown towhee, oak titmouse, and other birds also do it. Bobcat and mountain lion calls are hard to tell apart; both sound like a woman's scream. It's creepy AF. Especially when you're in a tent at a deserted and very remote campground.

Saw these two fellas on Wednesday where I ride in Hesperia...
IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

And saw this little fella on Thursday in Barstow.
IMG_1973.jpg
IMG_1974.jpg
IMG_1975.jpg

Back