Wildlife encounters

Found this little guy in the living room the other night.
I think he’s fresh to the world, most of his buddies are bigger and know to stay out of the house.

3EF0E474-E621-4863-A79E-EE14819B67C4.jpeg

No encounters on the trail, but on the ranch we have so much animal activity.
Rabbits. (I think they all wear a shock wiz for bait)
Quail
Deer
Coyotes
Woodpeckers (I hate these destructive animals)
Dove
Scorpions ( haven't heard them play music)
Cats, Cats, and Cats
Dogs
Horse
Chickens
Guinneys
Turkeys (domestic and wild)
Other assorted birds
Ducks (my favorite pets)
Snakes (not for the last 2 years, but I know they ......are out there watching us )
Trantulas
Flies (big ones)
Squirrels ( they may be blind, I dunno)
Cougars (2 legged ones)
These are what I have seen so far.

No encounters on the trail, but on the ranch we have so much animal activity.
Rabbits. (I think they all wear a shock wiz for bait)
Quail
Deer
Coyotes
Woodpeckers (I hate these destructive animals)
Dove
Scorpions ( haven't heard them play music)
Cats, Cats, and Cats
Dogs
Horse
Chickens
Guinneys
Turkeys (domestic and wild)
Other assorted birds
Ducks (my favorite pets)
Snakes (not for the last 2 years, but I know they ......are out there watching us )
Trantulas
Flies (big ones)
Squirrels ( they may be blind, I dunno)
Cougars (2 legged ones)
These are what I have seen so far.

If you see a Big Foot, take a pic and let us know! Think that's about all your missing, other than Bear, and you posted a photo of Bear tracks a few days ago IIRC.

This guy was on the trail Tuesday night. We stopped to take some pictures and he didn’t move. I guess he was hoping we didn’t notice him.
When he had finally had enough he struck at my bike and headed right for me. He was just trying to get to cover in some bushes beside me.
Strange behavior striking at my bike - but the bike I was riding that night has a heat signature - if you know what I mean:).
IMG_1011.jpeg

This guy was on the trail Tuesday night. We stopped to take some pictures and he didn’t move. I guess he was hoping we didn’t notice him.
When he had finally had enough he struck at my bike and headed right for me. He was just trying to get to cover in some bushes beside me.
Strange behavior striking at my bike - but the bike I was riding that night has a heat signature - if you know what I mean:).
View attachment 90890
I've had them strike at sticks and our bikes in the past. Anything that has a temp warmer than the air.

Back