Who's Riding Where???

I am doing a 24 mile 2,500 ft. ride Sunday at Limestone/Red Rocks with IRC. "This ride includes 8 of the 10 single track trails in Limestone Canyon and Red Rock Wilderness" was good enough for me

I still have not ridden Red Rocks, so I will suffer in a 24 person group setting. There will hopefully be more women on the ride than men in spandex this time. :laugh:

Currently full, but you can always add yourself to the standby list in case anyone cancels.

Limestone/Red Rocks
doing red rock on the 19th open access . have fun

1728761642945.png

A spot opened up. Grab it. Especially if you are a really slow climber. :laugh:

I am doing a 24 mile 2,500 ft. ride Sunday at Limestone/Red Rocks with IRC. "This ride includes 8 of the 10 single track trails in Limestone Canyon and Red Rock Wilderness" was good enough for me

I still have not ridden Red Rocks, so I will suffer in a 24 person group setting. There will hopefully be more women on the ride than men in spandex this time. :laugh:

Currently full, but you can always add yourself to the standby list in case anyone cancels.

Limestone/Red Rocks
Only 24!?!? What happen to the other 376?

I asked my bikes if any of them wanted to go play tomorrow morning and the only one to raise their seatpost was the SS.......so it's going to be a short ride on the road tomorrow up, down, up, down, and repeat.

I went to my closet and asked which bike wants to go play. My Revel said "You haven't touched me since June 19th. Sometimes I feel like I don't even know you!"

So I guess me and the Mint Chip bike are headed to Aliso this morning.

I went to my closet and asked which bike wants to go play. My Revel said "You haven't touched me since June 19th. Sometimes I feel like I don't even know you!"

So I guess me and the Mint Chip bike are headed to Aliso this morning.
So I guess you're hearing good voices?

Back