Who's Riding Where???

One of the silverback gorillas on my back supposedly decided to jump off. Maybe the curse was lifted. I hate to say. But I am scheduled to hit the road Sunday and spend a week in glorious high 70s along the central coast and ride my favorite SLO trails. Fingers crossed, knocked on wood, salt over the shoulder.

Hey Tom when you go up there where do you stay?
Been wanting to get some of that up there.

One of the silverback gorillas on my back supposedly decided to jump off. Maybe the curse was lifted. I hate to say. But I am scheduled to hit the road Sunday and spend a week in glorious high 70s along the central coast and ride my favorite SLO trails. Fingers crossed, knocked on wood, salt over the shoulder.

I watched a few videos on trails in Simi Valley. They have some tough trails out there.
Do any of the IMTB Hooligans ride there ?

Rocky Peak is one of my favs when in the mood for chunky trails, many trails to ride out there.

IMG_6596.jpeg

I'm making like Willie Nelson on getting out "On the road again"....There will be 11 of us heading up to Oregon from Prescott, SoCal & NorCal. A few of us will do a stopover to ride Mt Hough in Quincy on the way. We'll hit Ashland, Oakridge, the MRT, Sandy Ridge & Post Canyon as we bounce thru Oregon. For those that know Oakridge, there's a fire (Chalk Fire) burning on Tire Mountain and it was heading towards the Alpine Trail :eek: though as of Sunday you can still shuttle the lower 2/3rd's of Alpine so I don't think it's in imminent danger.

Once we finish at Post Canyon, I'm dropping off two riders in Portland so they can head home. I'll continue North and pick up my wife in Seattle before heading into the mountain bike Mecca of North America....Whistler & Squamish!!! :D There will be 9 of us in Whistler for 9 days. If you've never been, you're missing the boat and as Warren Miller always says "If you don't go this year, you'll only be a year older when you do". :thumbsup:

I'm making like Willie Nelson on getting out "On the road again"....There will be 11 of us heading up to Oregon from Prescott, SoCal & NorCal. A few of us will do a stopover to ride Mt Hough in Quincy on the way. We'll hit Ashland, Oakridge, the MRT, Sandy Ridge & Post Canyon as we bounce thru Oregon. For those that know Oakridge, there's a fire (Chalk Fire) burning on Tire Mountain and it was heading towards the Alpine Trail :eek: though as of Sunday you can still shuttle the lower 2/3rd's of Alpine so I don't think it's in imminent danger.

Once we finish at Post Canyon, I'm dropping off two riders in Portland so they can head home. I'll continue North and pick up my wife in Seattle before heading into the mountain bike Mecca of North America....Whistler & Squamish!!! :D There will be 9 of us in Whistler for 9 days. If you've never been, you're missing the boat and as Warren Miller always says "If you don't go this year, you'll only be a year older when you do". :thumbsup:
YAAAAAAWN;)

Ha, still 224 spaces left. I am signed up, but iffy.
A friend is having a bring your own pool party in LBC. Bring your own little blow up or wading pool or whatever and all sit in them on her lawn. No one will complain if I per in that pool.

Man, the OC soccer wives and whatever else the inside people are trying to corrupt your mind with want no part of that August heat.
This is what you want. Short breaths. Good luck with that.

1721971436973.png

Back