Post One Photo and Sentence or Comment

Jennifer is back for more punishment.

20231116_131058.jpg

Spider webs add an up-charge!
Always liked the s2000, that sucker needs some love though. Get it out of the rain and show the paint some love, as the paint looks like it could be in decent shape.
The paint is in great shape. The carbon fiber hood needs a good polishing. The tires have flat spots on them from sitting for 4 years.
We are going to rebuild the suspension and drivetrain. I want to see if I can stuff a coyote motor and manual transmission in there.
It's 1800#, so it should scoot along alright.
All my cars sit outside, because we don't have a workshop yet.

Caught a note that someone around here has been reporting me and some of my friends to the mods for "mean behavior." So ...

1) You are most likely misconstruing context amongst friends. Mind your business.

2) My PM's on this board are wide open, so if you have something to say, feel free to message me first. I will answer.

3) There are almost no problems that cannot be successfully resolved in the middle of nowhere, and I am super fun to ride with.

4) Don't be a beta.

5) See #4.

:poop::cautious:

Caught a note that someone around here has been reporting me and some of my friends to the mods for "mean behavior." So ...

1) You are most likely misconstruing context amongst friends. Mind your business.

2) My PM's on this board are wide open, so if you have something to say, feel free to message me first. I will answer.

3) There are almost no problems that cannot be successfully resolved in the middle of nowhere, and I am super fun to ride with.

4) Don't be a beta.

5) See #4.

It was me, ya big meanie! You hurted my feels. :(

But it's OK now because I got vaccinated against your right wing talking points!

4) Don't be a beta.

5) See #4.

Roadies. . . . Sheesh

4) Don't be a beta.

5) See #4.

You forgot the photo:
IMG_0169.jpeg
And I agree that Herzie’s reply was funny Sh!t!

Back