Post One Photo and Sentence or Comment

Sort of agreed, ok for optimism’s sake let’s give it a few more weeks to see how the “ PERFECT STORM” actually ends up?
Yep but understand that the next storm after that could be bigger and each one after that bigger still. Until someone finally pushes the little red button and we all instantaneously glow bright for a few milliseconds, none of these storms will end the American Dream.

Gotta get this train back on track

BE714889-9327-430D-A5B6-EC81FA215832.jpeg

You're right, I see it too. But I recall my dad seeing it as well and saying this to me in my youth. It's something that is constantly happening. The fact that our planet is over populated is only speeding it up, too. Corona Virus was trying to thin out our global population but the truth (and problem) is, we are now too smart to die.

Some of you are making me not want to like you anymore. I really wish you would stop.
Keep talking politics and you will be surprised with a temporary ban. Is that how you want our relationship to go?

As @Faust29 has stated before, I have written and rewritten my response to the political bullshit some of you are speaking. Get back on bikes or find another place.

Everyone is on edge and that includes me.
You asked for the no politics website. Otherwise this will turn into a flame war. Please knock it the F@ck off.
F008374F-E6E9-4D24-99F0-49D3A8BC7A8A.jpeg

Lol! It’s all relative!
I remember feeling pretty badass when I got a disc brake burn on my leg, I was just a baby mtn biker :laugh:
For sure. The bigger discussion was pretty funny. Kim was asking me, pretty much knowing the answer, what my ride coordinating conversations are like.

Rider 1: I'm riding "x" on Saturday at 7. Wanna come?
Rider 2: Yeah.
Rider 1: Cool, see you there.
Rider 2: Cool (or maybe nothing)
If this conversation happens within 5 days of the ride there may or may not be further communication prior to trailhead.

Her ride coordination has involved daily check-ins, memes, emojis, etc.

For sure. The bigger discussion was pretty funny. Kim was asking me, pretty much knowing the answer, what my ride coordinating conversations are like.

If this conversation happens within 5 days of the ride there may or may not be further communication prior to trailhead.

Love it! She be chicking you before you know it ;)
JK, I think with our spouses riding we have a similar trail of thought...”I still need my bike days” :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Haha wait till she gets to the @Mikie & @Voodoo Tom method of late night or minutes before ride planning technique. The location and duration and who’s driving aren’t that important...

My response was missing!
I said..wait until she chicks you ;)
Jk, I think you and I are similar in that we’re pretty protective of “our mtn time”, thankfully my hubby already knows that. But I honestly look forward to mtb adventures with him!
Oh, it will happen. And yeah, I think we'll settle in to a good balance of riding together and riding apart. Having a 10 year old, and no free childcare will necessitate that, but she knows I need my getaway time anyway. I know it's important to her to have hers as well.

Back