Post One Photo and Sentence or Comment

Yep.

235769ED-75DE-4FA9-821E-C2358C3BED68.jpeg

It’s a combo of idiots overreacting to the “police brutality” event in MN...

AND....

The frustration from being cooped up for 2+ months and living an extremely limited lifestyle due to da ‘Rona.

Reacting once again

George Floyd
Michael Brown
Arthur McDuffie

The list goes on and on and is older than you or me.

When cities across the country are burning and Americans are searching for a voice of reason and comfort,
"It's MAGA night at the White House"

Party on, Garth!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The President of the United States

My fellow Americans,
our cities are burning
our people are unhappy
and I feel the anger
and I can feel the pain
and I feel the uncertainty
and I can see the injustice
but I am here to offer hope
hope for a better future
and hope that these troubles will never occur again
I am calling an urgent summit of all 50 governors to immediately begin the procesess necessary to alleviate our collective pain
I am immediately creating a cabinet level position to oversee race relations
Mayors around the country will be tasked with creating substantive meetings between our people of color and the police
and the people, our fellow Americans,
all of us, we need to stop.
The looting and destruction needs to stop.
we have heard your cries and its is time to stop.
And I will help stop it by implementing these reforms, as a start, by July 4, 2020
And even in the time of Covid-19, I call for all Americans to celebrate the Fourth of July, and remember that its not just about barbeques and beer, the Fourth of July is about the Declaration of Independence, Our Constitution and bill of rights, the Amendments, and our future progress.
I want all Americans to hear the sounds of laughter and music, not shouting and sirens.
Together we can do this, divided we will have more of the same.
Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow

Thought I was gonna slam him, huh?
Too easy.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My fellow Americans,
our cities are burning
our people are unhappy
and I feel the anger
and I can feel the pain
hope for a better future
I am calling an urgent summit of all 50 governors to immediately begin the procesess necessary to alleviate our collective pain
Mayors around the country will be tasked with creating substantive meetings between our people of color and the police
And I will help stop it by implementing these reforms, as a start, by July 4, 2020
And even in the time of Covid-19, I call for all Americans to celebrate the Fourth of July, and remember that its not just about barbeques and beer, the Fourth of July is about the Declaration of Independence, Our Constitution and bill of rights, the Amendments, and our future progress.
I want all Americans to hear the sounds of laughter and music, not shouting and sirens.

Too easy.
Doesn't sound like the president I've heard speak. o_O

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My fellow Americans,
our cities are burning
our people are unhappy
and I feel the anger
and I can feel the pain
hope for a better future

Too easy.
I think we all know that the country needs active, mature and positive leadership right now such as the speech you just penned. I love that you used Chevy Chase's original Saturday Night Live Weekend Update sign off.

Sadly - all we will see today is more divisiveness, blame and distraction - from the Twitterer in Chief.

After all, a 20 year old case involving Joe Scarborough's office should be the nation's top priority right now!

Last edited:
I think we all know that the country needs active, mature and positive leadership right now such as the speech you just penned. I love that you used Chevy Chase's original Saturday Night Live Weekend Update sign off.

Sadly - all we will see today is more divisiveness, blame and distraction - from the Twitterer in Chief.

After all, a 20 year old case involving Joe Scarborough's office should be the nation's top priority right now!

Chappaquiddick was the first choice, but it was too hard to pronounce.

This is not a political problem. This is a classic case study in failure of leadership.
This is a human problem exacerbated by inefficient, insufficient, and inexcusable "solutions" brought forth by our politicians.
I want somebody to tell me that processes are in motion to ensure that this doesn't happen again.
I don't care if they are Republican, Democrat, man, woman, black, white, gay, asexual, whatever.
I want someone to convince me that waking up tomorrow isn't going to be a waste of time.

Back