Midnight MTB

I think it's 8PM. Yeah, I don't really get into the gritty-gritty of it. The last time I tried to go up front people got sweat and beer on my expensive shoes. I'm a sad old dude who just hangs out at the back and taps his toes.

I was in a Nirvana pit sometime in late '93 in Dallas when I was still in the the military. There were five of us, basically all my size back then. We all got brutalized.

The pit never really leaves your soul ... saw Ministry at House Of Blues Anaheim a couple of years ago, and the pit was calling. Fortunately, my friends reminded me I was 51.

I was in a Nirvana pit sometime in late '93 in Dallas when I was still in the the military. There were five of us, basically all my size back then. We all got brutalized.

The pit never really leaves your soul ... saw Ministry at House Of Blues Anaheim a couple of years ago, and the pit was calling. Fortunately, my friends reminded me I was 51.
Nirvana would be a fun band to see!
I was like, 11 at that time. So, probably too young.
I Do love Ministry, that’s cool that Al Jorgensen is still playing!
If you’ve ever read the book Our Band Could be your life, I love the chapter on Big Black where Steve Albini basically had it out for Ministry for years.

Nirvana would be a fun band to see!
I was like, 11 at that time. So, probably too young.
I Do love Ministry, that’s cool that Al Jorgensen is still playing!
If you’ve ever read the book Our Band Could be your life, I love the chapter on Big Black where Steve Albini basically had it out for Ministry for years.

Yeah, I am a lot older than you. :laugh: Never read the book ... but I will. Sounds interesting.

Big Al is not someone I would ever agree with politically .. but Ministry is the Sh!t. Conundrum.:cautious:

Last edited:
Mama says we gotta watch out for the AI drivers soon. Not sure how soon, but I figure a mix of motor vehicles operated by and not by people would bring out the worst in both. This sucks for mobility.

You city dwellers need to worry about AI.
I have to worry about big o trucks with flags hanging out of the bed on my 1 1/2 mile road ride to the trails..... .just sayin.

Thursday snow level was 4,500 ft. ( 4 Corners ) . If you mean- Is Blackstar rideable? probably not unless you like red clay mud. Thursday on Maple Springs water was running everywhere. Blackstar parking is generally safe but stuff does happen.

Back