Midnight MTB

Awesome time!:) I had wanted to ride to see some Christmas lights too lol. I gotta ask though. You guys don't ever get hassled by the cops or security at this time?
Not so far. There’s usually a patrol car parked on Mission st. In San Marino at night, he never seems bothered.

my thinking is, cops have better things to do then hassle some middle aged dudes on expensive bikes. They know we’re probably not out casing homes or cars, etc.

I worry more about my neighbors complaining about noise or the smell of a “safety break.”

Is that a formal "please GTFO of here"?

Because if it is, I'm gone, just like that. I will leave it completely in your hands.
You’re putting your iMTBt future in my hands?!? That’s chicken Sh!t! I don’t appreciate your continued snide commentary on rides I try to coordinate. Rides that you would never join. If you stick around, sack up or go troll someone else.

Seriously !?

You’re putting your iMTBt future in my hands?!? That’s chicken Sh!t! I don’t appreciate your continued snide commentary on rides I try to coordinate. Rides that you would never join. If you stick around, sack up or go troll someone else.

Seriously !?

If I had a vote (which I don't) I would go with good poster Vs. he who posts absolute worthless nonsense on damn near every comment.
Make your own judgments, do your own math.

You are both fun to ride with, but. yeah. :Roflmao

Seriously !?
For some reason, my words/humor get to you. You're a prankster like me so I'd hoped that you'd understand but for some reason I seem to get under your skin. I am who I am. Sorry that it doesn't work for you.

I don't want to hear your grumbling anymore so let it be known that you are officially the first member here that I am placing on IGNORE. :Roflmao

For some reason, my words/humor get to you. You're a prankster like me so I'd hoped that you'd understand but for some reason I seem to get under your skin. I am who I am. Sorry that it doesn't work for you.

I don't want to hear your grumbling anymore so let it be known that you are officially the first member here that I am placing on IGNORE. :Roflmao

"Ignore" on this board sucks. As an example, you are literally the only one on the forum I have ever officially put on ignore for your constant and inane useless comments ... but all we get as a reward on this forum is a large "user ignored" blank space every time you post, which defeats the entire point of "ignore." To be fair, you are OK to ride with, but yeah ... every topic is not worthy of a comment. :Roflmao

And if you are announcing your departure ... girl, don't go away mad, girl, just go away. You'll be back. You are not really the type that will just go away, so stop pretending. :cool:

"Ignore" on this board sucks. As an example, you are literally the only one on the forum I have ever officially put on ignore for your constant and inane useless comments ... but all we get as a reward on this forum is a large "user ignored" blank space every time you post, which defeats the entire point of "ignore." To be fair, you are OK to ride with, but yeah ... every topic is not worthy of a comment. :Roflmao

And if you are announcing your departure ... girl, don't go away mad, girl, just go away. You'll be back. You are not really the type that will just go away, so stop pretending. :cool:
Actually, IGNORE works perfectly for me. I can't see Dirty D's posts or the threads he started.

On IGNORE you go, too. :laugh:

8ebb2fcfe567729160e0afcf6f7578ac.jpg

So you are saying you want to hurt the general atmosphere of imtbtrails as oppose to contribute?
The people on imtbtrails that are now riding eBikes (ie: @Tom the Bomb ) have earned that right. They deserve our respect.
I had a dozen draft responses, and the one that sticks is that I concede on the E-bike smack talk while participating here moving forward. Sorry Mikie.

Not so far. There’s usually a patrol car parked on Mission st. In San Marino at night, he never seems bothered.

my thinking is, cops have better things to do then hassle some middle aged dudes on expensive bikes. They know we’re probably not out casing homes or cars, etc.

I worry more about my neighbors complaining about noise or the smell of a “safety break.”

Lol, thank you for mentioning the safety break. I'd hate to be the only guy with a safety manual out there. , or even asking about it :thumbsup:

Alright you jackasses: Who wants to party this weekend!? Friday or Saturday midnight! You pick the spot somewhere in SoCal, and I’ll meet you there.
Going to a show in the Heights of Boyle on Friday, you want to ride there? Ride to the S. Pasadena station, take that to Art's District stop and then ride up the hill to the show! Purgatory pizza afterward!
@slooowsef , you know you want too DUDE!

Back