In Other News

The way I like to prepare a beer for drinking pleasure (steps 1-4)...

IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

IMG_1266.JPG

IMG_1268.JPG

That's three too many steps....:rolleyes:
lol, I agree. Right out of the ice cold bottle is primo for me:thumbsup:
It depends on where and what. If I am gonna sit on my ass in the comfort of my home, I like it in a glass. Beer's flavor is improved when it's aired out, just like all alcohol. However, if I am out and active, any means will do...bottle, can (sipping/shot-gunning), beer bong,... :D

It depends on where and what. If I am gonna sit on my ass in the comfort of my home, I like it in a glass. Beer's flavor is improved when it's aired out, just like all alcohol. However, if I am out and active, any means will do...bottle, can (sipping/shot-gunning), beer bong,... :D
Snake has it right. At home a glass is mandatory. On the move I could GAF, but I'd rather not suck beer through a regulator. Mota, different story. :cool:
Princesses;)
JK, I get it. Although I’m not a huge beer drinker, but once in a while it tastes sooo good

1.) How dare you post something other than IPAs? You should all be ashamed.:oops:
2.) Frozen glasses suck. Hard to hold. Water dripping everywhere. Beer TOO cold. :gag:
3.) Glasses that hold more than 16 oz suck too. Drink your beer while it's fresh, then get another. :thumbsup:
3.) I hate to say this, @SnakeCharmer and I are on the same page - a Blue Moon in a NON-FROZEN pint glass is a great treat.

I like lots of other beers with more substance than a Blue Moon - but it's a go-to beer for sure. Belgian Style FTW. :thumbsup:

I'm right and you know it!

(Please note: this is all said in jest. Drink whatever beer or Zima you like, anyway you want it. Just don't drive drunk.)

How is this not in the Beer thread?

The way I like to prepare a beer for drinking pleasure (steps 1-4)...

View attachment 58470

View attachment 58471

View attachment 58472

View attachment 58473
Yup. I don't GAF! I've been up since 2:30am! Gimme my beer!

View attachment 58481
Go to Mikes Pizza in Frazier Park...
Step 1. Order Mug of Fat Tire
Step 2. Receive huge frozen mug-o-brew
Step 3. Consume

Repeat as necessary...
1.) How dare you post something other than IPAs? You should all be ashamed.:oops:
2.) Frozen glasses suck. Hard to hold. Water dripping everywhere. Beer TOO cold. :gag:
3.) Glasses that hold more than 16 oz suck too. Drink your beer while it's fresh, then get another. :thumbsup:
3.) I hate to say this, @SnakeCharmer and I are on the same page - a Blue Moon in a NON-FROZEN pint glass is a great treat.

I like lots of other beers with more substance than a Blue Moon - but it's a go-to beer for sure. Belgian Style FTW. :thumbsup:

I'm right and you know it!

(Please note: this is all said in jest. Drink whatever beer or Zima you like, anyway you want it. Just don't drive drunk.)

How is this not in the Beer thread?

Ahem............

https://www.imtbtrails.com/forum/threads/beer-i-drank-some.2375/

:rolleyes:

Ahem...
In Other News...
Let me share with you what there is to do in Stanley, North Dakota...

You said there was grass there? Here's what I would have packed for the trip:

*GOLF BALLS
*baseball bat
*driver golf club

Ever hit a golf ball with a baseball bat? Every hit is a home run!

I'd also have brought a drone or other type of remote operated flying device. Open land can provide an unobstructed view for a long way.

If there is any wind, kite flying could be fun. Nothing for the kite to snag up on.

ENJOY!

For my fellow car geeks in here (maybe we need an actual car thread). My car is in for some warranty work today, and my service advisor who I have cultivated a good relationship with always hooks me up with the coolest service loaners. This thing is so badass. Audi E-tron. Their first full electric car. It is by far the smoothest and most solid feeling car I have ever been in. Such a feat of tech and engineering. All touch screen interfaces, which usually annoy me, but are executed so well here. Every tap gives a click sensation similar to the previous home button on the iPhone 8. The car itself sounds like a space ship. For pedestrian safety a manufactured noise is produced at low speeds so the car doesn't sneak up on people like a typical electric/hybrid car would, and it sounds like something straight out of the Jetsons. Anyway, this isn't the type of car I typically drool over, but it's really beyond cool, and I'm totally smitten.

B7E04E3C-34FE-4247-BBE4-9319B3586092.jpeg

DDFA4992-AA3F-4ABA-AFCE-DDEAF8EABBEA.jpeg

74D01A6B-6438-4DF8-886C-484F77949892.jpeg

Back