How About A Little Humor in Our Time of Need

92124368-5679-468E-B8AF-72453C168804.jpeg

I've been trying to maintain some level of fitness during this pandemic so I've been riding my bike more. Yesterday I went to the liquor store and bought a bottle of Jack and put it in the basket on my bike. As I was about to leave, I thought to myself that if I fell of the bike the bottle would break. So I drank all the Jack before I rode home. It turned out to be a good decision because I fell off my bike seven times on the way home.

:Roflmao:laugh:
I've been trying to maintain some level of fitness during this pandemic so I've been riding my bike more. Yesterday I went to the liquor store and bought a bottle of Jack and put it in the basket on my bike. As I was about to leave, I thought to myself that if I fell of the bike the bottle would break. So I drank all the Jack before I rode home. It turned out to be a good decision because I fell off my bike seven times on the way home.
:laugh::Roflmao

I try to think of what made me laugh recently and all I come up with is that Florida Easter bunny roundhouse punching the woman abuser. I'm busting up right now just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!

vvv Dafuq??? Here I was thinking he was a real-life vigilante. Florida...

Last edited:
Back