Seeking a Reciever Hitch Tray Style 2 Bike Rack

Mikie, what type of car? I'm thinking of getting a rack for my car and the 1up looks good. My vehicle is very low, so concerned about it striking the ground when going in/out of driveways.

Mikie, what type of car? I'm thinking of getting a rack for my car and the 1up looks good. My vehicle is very low, so concerned about it striking the ground when going in/out of driveways.
I have a little Scion xB and it's no where near the ground. From the receiver all the parts go up and nothing hangs down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a little Scion xB and it's not where near the ground. From the receiver all the parts go up and nothing hangs down.

Sounds likes it could work for me then. I have to go sideways into some driveways or the front scrapes. I'll go get a hitch installed and order from there.

Just remind me, what size fits the 1up?

1 1/4 and you can buy the single tray, it has a 2 inch adapter that works really well. If you have a small car you can probably only get an 1 1/4 receiver. Check etrailers.com they have great prices on the receiver and some cars they are super easy to install. My scion took only about 15 minutes and my Explorer maybe 60 minutes.

Sounds likes it could work for me then. I have to go sideways into some driveways or the front scrapes. I'll go get a hitch installed and order from there.

Just remind me, what size fits the 1up?
As you can see... All my peeps just answer for me... Ha hah!
I got a Honda Civic 4 Door Sedan and added a Uhaul 1-1/4" Reciever for $176.00 bucks installed by Uhaul.
The 1Up comes with a 2" adapter that simply bolts on with one bolt. The thing is designed really well. I do not think you will have low profile issues as stated by my homies above. :)

Last edited:
As you can see... All my peeps just answer for me... Ha hah!
I got a Honda Civic 4 Door Sedan and added a Uhaul 1-1/4" Reciever for $176.00 bucks installed by Uhaul.
The 1Up comes with a 2" adapter that simply bolts on with one bolt. The thing is designed really well. I do not think you will have low profile issues as stated by my homies above. :)
Mikie, do you have a pic of the uhaul hitch? I had one put on at Hitch crafters for my car but I don't feel like going that far and paying as much to put one on my gf's suv. I'm thinking Uhaul would be the way to go.

I know all, kids... I know where you lurk... Ha hah!
Just installed it 10 minutes ago. Here be some pics. Hope this helps!:thumbsup::
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I have an old Hollywood rack that holds 2 bikes. It is a tray style rack that clamps around the seatpost. It is for a 2.5" receiver. I just want it out of my garage. Free to any member here, or if you want to prove yourself as a man of exceptional character, you can offer me beer or rum for it. Rack is in Menifee guarded by a senile springer spaniel.

I have an old Hollywood rack that holds 2 bikes. It is a tray style rack that clamps around the seatpost. It is for a 2.5" receiver. I just want it out of my garage. Free to any member here, or if you want to prove yourself as a man of exceptional character, you can offer me beer or rum for it. Rack is in Menifee guarded by a senile springer spaniel.

That is a great first post... Welcome to IMTB! :thumbsup:

Back