Post One Photo and Sentence or Comment

Doubtful. But if I do, I won't put a dual crown fork on it and ride it through the desert in jeans, vans, and goggles. With my dog.

Semenuk and others think different....

brandon-semenuk-riding-in-mtb-film-unreal-by-anthill-films.jpg

I know those aren't Vans but they are Etnies which is a skate shoe..

Semenuk and others think different....

View attachment 63446

I know those aren't Vans but they are Etnies which is a skate shoe..
Personally, I see nothing wrong with wearing a shoe that is truly dual or multiple purpose...

I wanna see some videos where a DHer shreds a steep mountain side and catches BIG AIR over some gaps and then drops his bike at the bottom of the run and skates over to a skate park where he drops into a big half pipe and proceeds to do every modern trick known. And, all without having to stop and change his shoes!

If I worked in advertising, and was creating an ad using an activity to make a suggestion about the product, I think I'd at least check with someone in the know about that activity to find out if the way I pieced it together was completely whack.

View attachment 63439

Is it an ad for the jeans? Rule of thirds puts the jeans on display. Put on by a company that obviously doesn't get out to the desert with a bike...

Is it just me, or does it look like there isn't a cassette on the back? Bad lighting? Not enough coffee?

Is it an ad for the jeans? Rule of thirds puts the jeans on display. Put on by a company that obviously doesn't get out to the desert with a bike...

Is it just me, or does it look like there isn't a cassette on the back? Bad lighting? Not enough coffee?

It's Logan Binggeli's SS DH bike, I'm assuming that's him in the above pic. He was really the only guy on a KHS. (there were a couple more...)

p4pb14042802.jpg

Damn Logan's been loyal to KHS (or they to him) for like - forever. And he is one of the few to beat Gwin straight up at US Nationals, I believe.

And to @SnakeCharmer's request, I am willing to bet there are dozens of slopestyle/rampage athletes who could do exactly what you are asking - after @doublewide does it, of course. Probably even Mr. Semenuk.

And let's not forget @mountaingirl sara's latest Enduro Moto ensemble! Low top Chucks FTW!

Last edited:
Personally, I see nothing wrong with wearing a shoe that is truly dual or multiple purpose...

I wanna see some videos where a DHer shreds a steep mountain side and catches BIG AIR over some gaps and then drops his bike at the bottom of the run and skates over to a skate park where he drops into a big half pipe and proceeds to do every modern trick known. And, all without having to stop and change his shoes!
Sounds like something in ratboy territory... Or Brett Tippie...

Actually, that guy in the jeans there broke his femur at Rampage. I talked to him about it while pushing bikes up at Fontana and we swapped broken femur stories. His wins, but I was in the hospital longer.

Click if you dare.

I can't see the video at work. But I got to ask...
You recognized him from his butt?

:gotnothing:<-- I'm using this emoji all day today...

I can't see the video at work. But I got to ask...
You recognized him from his butt?

:gotnothing:<-- I'm using this emoji all day today...
@doublewide did. He knows all our butts, and the butts of famous or near famous mt bikers. It's a gift. :cool:

I suppose it could be a stand-in, but it's Logan's bike, and I believe there are pictures of him on the website.

Last edited:
Cleaning up some old files and ran across this from the good old days when Trabuco, Bell and Yeager were open, with @mike and @sir crashalot
The weez just got a laugh out of that performance art piece. Well done, Dave and Gary. It hurts to lose those trails, but I still look forward to ringing the bell again. Hopefully with you and Gary. And Dio. At night? Hehe, anything can happen. :thumbsup:

Back