Name That Trail!

This thread has been quiet, so here's an easy one! Well... easy for anyone behind the orange curtain.

I think extra credit will be granted for naming all the other trails that are visible in the distance!

IMG_4013_small.jpg

Top of Vista trail in O'Neil I believe. How many other trails are visible in the picture... Hmm, I can pick out STT, Main Divide (if you call that a trail), Coyote and Live Oak in the right foreground. I think Luge is off to the left of the pic, and at least one other nameless.. don't think you can see Holy Jim or Yeager from that vantage point, probably Bell ridge but I can't actually see it in the pic...

knucklebuster said:
Top of Vista trail in O'Neil I believe. How many other trails are visible in the picture... Hmm, I can pick out STT, Main Divide (if you call that a trail), Coyote and Live Oak in the right foreground. I think Luge is off to the left of the pic, and at least one other nameless.. don't think you can see Holy Jim or Yeager from that vantage point, probably Bell ridge but I can't actually see it in the pic...

You are correct, but I think there are at least 2 more trails visible... :D

Back