Coronavirus. Not to be confused with Norcovirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nurse practitioner sister in law got pulled in to work covid duty in her South Texas hospital. It’s basically NYC over again down there. They have 2 months of learning and preparation, so maybe the death toll won’t be as bad. But the town is almost 100% obese, so I’m not hopeful.

My wife’s former draftsman just got out of quarantine after an asymptomatic positive test. Got it at a small birthday party with family.

My wife’s current draftsman just went down with it. He lives in Boise, got it at a small card game with friends. He’s comparing it to a “top 5 ever cold.” Both these guys are early 30s.

It’s still real...stay out of air conditioned spaces with people who don’t think it’s real.

We really, really need to get our version of the Star Trek replicators designed and functioning. Imagine how it would simply life....

...it could eliminate the need for money for simple things.

رجل برتقالي سيء
mtu wa machungwa mbaya
איש כתום רע
悪い男
橙色男人坏
oranje man sleg
homme orange mauvais
uomo arancione cattivo

no matter how you spell it...

Orange man bad!

2,936,077 confirmed cases
130,285 deaths
4.4% fatality rate
39.82 deaths per 100K population

Now I understand what he meant when he said there would be so much winning, we'd be tired of winning!
Were #1 !!!

In confirmed cases that is...

2,994,776 US
1,668,589 Brazil
719,664 India
693,215 Russia
309,278 Peru
301,019 Chile
287,874 United Kingdom
268,008 Mexico
252,130 Spain
245,688 Iran
241,956 Italy
234,509 Pakistan

Now in cases per 100,000 population we need to do better. Were #4 with a bullet!
C'mon we can get to #1 there with a little more head in the sand and less mask wearing!
Another set of stats shows:

64.27 UK
60.63 Spain
57.35 Italy
36.80 US
25.71 Peru

More winning!!!

Orange man sez: ..."99% of all COVID-19 cases are totally harmless." Yet the House of White provideds no supporting data.
Hmmm... you say?

Bummer. Removed form YT before I gop to see it ;(
I saw it. I'll summarize.

"I'm a doctor. If we treat people before they need to go to the hospital, they will do much better. I believe in the Hippocratic Oath and Plaquenil. The 75 patients I've treated early with a variety of drugs costing $50 at my local pharmacy have all recoevered without any long term side effects and without needing to go to the hospital."

And he finished with...

"IMTB Rocks!"

I saw it. I'll summarize.

"I'm a doctor. If we treat people before they need to go to the hospital, they will do much better. I believe in the Hippocratic Oath and Plaquenil. The 75 patients I've treated early with a variety of drugs costing $50 at my local pharmacy have all recoevered without any long term side effects and without needing to go to the hospital."

And he finished with...

"IMTB Rocks!"
So you've ordered a prescription from him then?

Plaquenil can result in 5 weeks of poison oak like symptoms from head to toe. But only after taking it for several weeks... So much discomfort that 6 Benadryl and 100mg of steroid don’t begin to alleviate the symptoms...

We so hoped a certain individual would experience that with the totally harmless game-changing drug.

Last edited:
Anecdotal evidence from an interweb doc doesn’t mean much, especially with a small sample size of 75. His patients might have gotten the same results taking vitamin C pills. You’d need a controlled study with a much larger pool to put any stock to his treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back