August 10th 2019 Big Bear Skyline Club Ride

A good Schwarzwälderkirschenkuchen would be nice.

:p

Yeah, that would be good...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

upload_2019-8-5_20-56-24.jpeg

Portos is literally around the corner. Too bad I can't make it. :(

I’ll be spending the week in Nor Cal, but am cutting the trip short for this extravaganza:thumbsup:
If anyone wants some kind of dessert let me know and I’ll make it happen :D

cheese cake
fudge brownies
banana split
cherry pie
hot apple pie with ice cream
choc chip cookies
fruit smoothie
lemon meringue pie
choc cream pie with whipped cream

...nah, never mind... I can't eat any of those...:unsure:

Wait a minute, are you still on that 30 day?!
Nope! I ended the 30 day thing after about two weeks. I used it to discover what was making my belly unhappy. I eliminated those things and I avoid processed foods. Been eating fruits & vegis, meats, and nuts only for the most part ever since. Been drinking mostly water. I can't live without OJ so that's one of exceptions I reward myself with regularly. I am "allergic" to chocolate and dairy and oddly enough, even almond milk and coconut milk cause reactions similar to what dairy does to me. I started this on June 19. I believe that I weighed 179 back then. This morning I am at 166.8. I wanna get down to 160, maybe lower. The first ten pounds dropped off in one month. It's slowed since then but the weight is still coming off. I cheated a little the other day and a few pounds came back but the quickly fell back off. I wanna get off of my BP meds. Hoping that the weight drop will aid in lower BP readings.

Nope! I ended the 30 day thing after about two weeks. I used it to discover what was making my belly unhappy. I eliminated those things and I avoid processed foods. Been eating fruits & vegis, meats, and nuts only for the most part ever since. Been drinking mostly water. I can't live without OJ so that's one of exceptions I reward myself with regularly. I am "allergic" to chocolate and dairy and oddly enough, even almond milk and coconut milk cause reactions similar to what dairy does to me. I started this on June 19. I believe that I weighed 179 back then. This morning I am at 166.8. I wanna get down to 160, maybe lower. The first ten pounds dropped off in one month. It's slowed since then but the weight is still coming off. I cheated a little the other day and a few pounds came back but the quickly fell back off. I wanna get off of my BP meds. Hoping that the weight drop will aid in lower BP readings.
This is awesome news Snakess! I was wondering about how you were feeling on this! My husband really likes it as well and will usually go past the 30days because he always feels so darn good! His weakness is alcohol(mostly beer) so he usually falls off of that wagon first....then it’s all downhill from there :laugh:
How’s the arthritis now??

This is awesome news Snakess! I was wondering about how you were feeling on this! My husband really likes it as well and will usually go past the 30days because he always feels so darn good! His weakness is alcohol(mostly beer) so he usually falls off of that wagon first....then it’s all downhill from there :laugh:
How’s the arthritis now??
The arthritis has not improved. It's heavily effected by weather. I have a client who suffers when I suffer and we realize that weather has a lot to do with it. But it's not horrible in the first place so I can't really complain considering that I know some who are much worse off than me with it.

The arthritis has not improved. It's heavily effected by weather. I have a client who suffers when I suffer and we realize that weather has a lot to do with it. But it's not horrible in the first place so I can't really complain considering that I know some who are much worse off than me with it.
Darn, I’m surprised! I’ve heard that elimination diet can lessen arthritis, bursitis, etc.
Good attitude tho, all the positives you’re experiencing are huge!:thumbsup:

My wife is in Burbank and Glendale... And I've also had Portos on occasion. :inlove:

Puerto Rican, Colombian, Dominican, Cuban, Haitian... All of the different foods are what I miss most about Florida. It's probably why I weighed 300 pounds, but it was sooooooo good. :oops: :p
Maybe your wife can bring you along one of these days for a ride when she is in Glendale/Burbank since those cities are in my backyard.

Back