Wrightwood… Wait? What? (Postponed)

@Mikie , where do you wanna ride 9/28?
Well…
Wrightwood is where I “wanted” to ride. Chilao is a huge favorite as well. I leave the next day, Sept. 29th, to drive back to Arkansas, so unfortunately a weekend thingy just won’t work for CJ and I.
I so want to spend time with as many hooligans as I can out in Cali. I miss you all big time.

Sounds minor but I really don’t want to drive for days through Los Angeles, so O.C. is probably out for me. :whistling: We need that particle transport machine so we can all arrive at the same location in minutes! And, I no longer own a Time Machine! (Let’s see who remembers those days). Where is Elon Musk on the important things when you need him!

Last edited:
I really don’t want to drive for days through Los Angeles, so O.C. is probably out

I must say I sympathize. I missed the first half of The Penultimate Rush Concert (R40@Irvine) due to LA->OC traffic. Took us 5 hrs from west 818 to Irvine Meadows...f#@$% ugly. If it's north of Hollywood, I can probably make it. I also have a heinous drive on 30th.

Besides...y'all got no real mountains down there. :whistling:

back in my working days I would leave early and go to vendors in Huntington Beach also Irvine. I would drive straight through Downtown and then to the OC. I would leave the OC latter in the morning, and that is where the fun begins. I would look at the OC hotspots and determine the distance was too far from the Spectrum to make it worth the ride. So I would play in traffic all the way back.
I called it the Dragon. You can control the dragon, but not both ways...
Happy not in the playbook trails

Well…
Wrightwood is where I “wanted” to ride. Chilao is a huge favorite as well. I leave the next day, Sept. 29th, to drive back to Arkansas, so unfortunately a weekend thingy just won’t work for CJ and I.
I so want to spend time with as many hooligans as I can out in Cali. I miss you all big time.

Sounds minor but I really don’t want to drive for days through Los Angeles, so O.C. is probably out for me. :whistling: We need that particle transport machine so we can all arrive at the same location in minutes! And, I no longer own a Time Machine! (Let’s see who remembers those days). Where is Elon Musk on the important things when you need him!
Your post has a lot of words but it doesn't say anything definite.

Inspiration Point/ Middle Merrill/Sunset Ridge/Lower Sunset/El Prieto.

Central to all interested parties. There, done.

Back