Too much hate!

Bullies? The idiots at public comment aren't worried about that. They are concerned that we are actively encouraging everybody to change genders!
Well, I'm a Man! that's what she said!
I get emails with the sigs saying "He/Him, She/Her", etc. I always get a chuckle. Like who the F@ck Cares!? I don't.
You're born what you are, and you can have "relations" with who you want. None of mine or anyone else's business. :eek::laugh: now get off my lawn!

Well, I'm a Man! that's what she said!
I get emails with the sigs saying "He/Him, She/Her", etc. I always get a chuckle. Like who the F@ck Cares!? I don't.
You're born what you are, and you can have "relations" with who you want. None of mine or anyone else's business. :eek::laugh: now get off my lawn!

My daughter told me that in Vegas the she/her, he/him is not a thing at all. She has not seen anyone at her school doing that. But when she was at UCSB, everyone did it.

I would be a hot sexy woman if i wanted.

mages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn17DPwqPGPTqz51EOprsQssq9964wqrERKymQrnHXmpfH7x1ZWFCcsjaHUGY-PA2Oueo&usqp=CAU.jpg

c5eda97b-6f35-450c-83e0-78a5cbe70c0d_1140x641.jpg

And in one swell foop you've included both of us in that statement. Not to mention the myriad other fine specimens of H. sapiens sapiens on this forum. I ain't buyin' it.
You are included in the collective population. That doesn't mean you're dumb. In your case, as well as every member here, you're simply vastly outnumbered.

Chris, sorry about that. I'll get there. I just recently learned to stop calling people animals...

I'm surprised there are so many individuals affected by "e", since the places we mostly ride (CHSP @ Green River or Lambert, B*, Conservancy Open Access and O'Neill) not only don't have many other riders, but almost no "e"ctivity, and the very few seen are polite. Perhaps the secret is to get an early start. Anyway, it hasn't diminished my fervor at all, and after 40+ years it's still a blast.

Back