Strava question?

That doesn’t get the details. I’m looking for something like this:
upload_2020-2-25_15-20-19.png

@Runs with Scissors , what’s your secret?

That doesn’t get the details. I’m looking for something like this:View attachment 62171

@Runs with Scissors , what’s your secret?

As they have said, that's a screenshot from a computer... Easy on a Mac. "Command-shift-3". "shift-command-4" if you want to select only a portion of the screen. Unlike unix users, Windows users waited a decade or two for a screenshot functionality, but I think it's finally there... I just don't know the Windows shortcuts anymore.

As they have said, that's a screenshot from a computer... Easy on a Mac. "Command-shift-3". "shift-command-4" if you want to select only a portion of the screen. Unlike unix users, Windows users waited a decade or two for a screenshot functionality, but I think it's finally there... I just don't know the Windows shortcuts anymore.
I think he's putting some secret sauce on his nuggets lately...
Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 7.13.33 PM.png

My screenshot couldn’t get the map and stats and profile on the monitor in one page.

For windoze computers:
Screenshot shortcut is "Windows-shift-s" then highlight the area you want
Ctrl and scroll wheel on your mouse will zoom the screen display

(sorry if I'm teaching you how to suck eggs btw):thumbsup:

For windoze computers:
Screenshot shortcut is "Windows-shift-s" then highlight the area you want
Ctrl and scroll wheel on your mouse will zoom the screen display

(sorry if I'm teaching you how to suck eggs btw):thumbsup:
I’ve done lotsa things on a computer, but boast about my Strava DH times just doesn’t seem to come naturally to me. :rolleyes:
Thanks for your input. I was looking for a button on the Strava webpage, but the round-about way is the method after all.

I’ve done lotsa things on a computer, but boast about my Strava DH times just doesn’t seem to come naturally to me. :rolleyes:
Thanks for your input. I was looking for a button on the Strava webpage, but the round-about way is the method after all.

There is an export feature on the phone version of Strava, but it doesn't give you all the details you're looking for... @UPSed uses that one often.

As I mentioned in another thread, STRAVA told me "Congrats! You just logged your biggest climb (1598')."

Well I don't like climbing as much as others do, so I have no idea what this statistic means. I have done rides on STRAVA with over 4000 total feet of climbing. And I'm reasonably sure I've done at least one ride with more than 1598' of sustained climbing (Maple Springs if not Wrightwood). My run up STT yesterday was mostly all climbing for about 2000' but there were some DHs breaking up the climbing. I can't think of any segment yesterday that had 1598' of climbing with no DH breaking it up.

So can anyone explain this stat to me and how it is derived?

Back