New OneUp Hubs

OneUp is known for quality products, think these will stand up as well as any hub out there. The price is half that of DT 240’s and a few grams lighter. Trying to build a sub 1500 gram wheel set, most likely gonna give these a go.
The Specialized roval trail carbons are that weight and really strong. I have run 2 sets and am using the sl set on my slash. They are amazing. Check out loam rangers review of them. He put a set on an ebike and tried to break them. He couldn't ! I had an older set for like 8years and no issues! I even had a nasty crash on Mt. Lowe descending , broke 2 spokes on the rear and still bombed them out to the finish on my reign! I went into Incycle and asked If I could repair it , they called speshy for advise. Guess what! They sent me a new one, FREE! And the set was like 4 years old!
FWIW. Traverse sl 240 or control sl’s.

Last edited:
The Specialized roval trail carbons are that weight and really strong. I have run 2 sets and am using the sl set on my slash. They are amazing. Check out loam rangers review of them. He put a set on an ebike and tried to break them. He couldn't ! I had an older set for like 8years and no issues! I even had a nasty crash on Mt. Lowe descending , broke 2 spokes on the rear and still bombed them out to the finish on my reign! I went into Incycle and asked If I could repair it , they called speshy for advise. Guess what! They sent me a new one, FREE! And the set was like 4 years old!
FWIW. Traverse sl 240 or control sl’s.
Thanks I’ll check those out.

Thanks I’ll check those out.
I currently have a set control carbon 29 for my slash. Not the sl's. They are in the 1500 gm range actually lighter! I have ridden them through everything. no issues!

Last edited:
Back