Happy Birthday Voo Doo Tom

ZomboMeme 05072018064807.jpg

@Voodoo Tom !
Happy Birthday Bud!
It’s so awesome that the US celebrates your Birthday the night before! I got a call from Trump last night asking for your phone number. I told him I could not give it out without your permission.

Tom and I go way back to the days when I had a construction company. I remodeled his kitchen when he had a home in Frazier Park. Never knew a few years later we would be tight riding buddies on mountain bikes. These have been some of the best years of my life getting to ride almost every weekend with you buddy!

To many years of railing it, on our inline wheelchairs!
You rock buddy!

Mikie

upload_2018-7-5_17-41-36.jpeg

Wow, thanks y'all. I love this place and all the folks I've gotten to know along the way and now practically consider family.

Had to work today but made the most of it by getting up early taking the fun route on this sweet rig.
IMG_7610.jpg

Hey guess what I got another grill for my b'day...
IMG_7594.jpg

And yes I tested it out already...
IMG_7600.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, thanks y'all. I love this place and all the folks I've gotten to know along the way and now practically consider family.

Had to work today but made the most of it by getting up early taking the fun route on this sweet rig.
View attachment 40994

Hey guess what I got another grill for my b'day...
View attachment 40995

And yes I tested it out already...
View attachment 40996

Happy belated birthday..

Next grill for you should be a griddle! Get a Blackstone griddle, make sure it has the grease trap in the back. Unless you already have one.

Back