Beer ...I Drank Some.

Mandatory DEI training....way worse. :facepalm::bang:
I thought all of that DEI stuff was now illegal. We go from trying to be understanding and kind to others, to mandating some weird type of extreme kindness to forbidding people from learning history that might make them uncomfortable to encouraging intolerance of and disdain for people different than ourselves.

Whatever happened to be kind and respect that other people may have a history different than yours. Could we please return to center?

I thought all of that DEI stuff was now illegal. We go from trying to be understanding and kind to others, to mandating some weird type of extreme kindness to forbidding people from learning history that might make them uncomfortable to encouraging intolerance of and disdain for people different than ourselves.

Whatever happened to be kind and respect that other people may have a history different than yours. Could we please return to center?

Context.....context is important. Go back and recheck the context in which the statement was made. Please.

But in the meantime, consider that the ideal is worthy, but the programming of same is not.

I’ve had pliney twice this week?

IMG_0548.jpeg

I remember finding Karlovačko in BevMo years ago. Pretty decent as I recall. Kinda like Grolsch or Heineken or Stella.

It was adjacent to Baltika, which I also tried. Being an ancient Soviet recipe for turpentine substitute, I'm sure it's embargoed these days. Ever tried Camo 900 malt liquor? Baltika was the closest thing to Camo 900 I'd ever found outside of a seedy liquor store and that's not a compliment.

A couple of recent pales:

Russian River Row 2, Hill 56 pale ale.
Simcoe only beer, using hops from the original 3 growers of this hop. RR makes fantastic beer.

20120713rrrow2.jpg

Lagunitas Born Yesterday fresh hop ale.
Delicious, fresh crisp ale. Having this tonight. Really great. Both of these are worth finding.

lagunitas-born-yesterday-fresh-hop-ale.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of recent pales:

Russian River Row 2, Hill 56 pale ale.
Simcoe only beer, using hops from the original 3 growers of this hop. RR makes fantastic beer.

View attachment 93124

Lagunitas Born Yesterday fresh hop ale.
Delicious, fresh crisp ale. Having this tonight. Really great. Both of these are worth finding.

View attachment 93125

Hard to find, but yes RR is fantastic beer.

Was in Redlands tonight with friends (@Cyclotourist neck o the woods)..... Escape brewery! Great food, beer, ambiance! Had the Sakura white wheat w\cherry blossom!

View attachment 93186

View attachment 93187

Escape's downtown Oasis is FANTASTIC! One of my favorite places. Their brewery out west side of town was part of the is year's RSR route! Good people, good beer!

Worth clicking on to see:

Back