Who's Riding Where???

Oh, Man! 5:30... Is that you, Jason? :p

I'm game! You can throw yours on the rack if you want... Either way.
Haha, suffering sooner is better than later! Cool, see you at the Wash at ±5:10? If you can drive I'll be on bike at the Wash. See what I did there??:cautious: I'll get the coldies at the market afterward :cool:. If any issue whatsoever, let me know and I'll motor to the Wash or MS gate.

@Runs with Scissors, make it happen, brother!!!!!!!!!!!! (Edit: Make it happen, Mrs. Scissors!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Haha, suffering sooner is better than later! Cool, see you at the Wash at ±5:10? If you can drive I'll be on bike at the Wash. See what I did there??:cautious: I'll get the coldies at the market afterward :cool:. If any issue whatsoever, let me know and I'll motor to the Wash or Tree Farm.

@Runs with Scissors, make it happen, brother!!!!!!!!!!!! (Edit: Make it happen, Mrs. Scissors!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sounds good! I'll be there at 5:10.

@herzalot We are doing the LCWP side, something like Rattlesnake, BVD, TnA or the like. Ridge Park ride at 8. I still need to come over and have you show me the Car Wreck lines...

Well that sucked, still having issues with my cranks so off to the LBS on Monday.. had to turn around going up 3B's because the horrific creaking that started was my cranks moving around. Going to complain because they really did a shitty job rebuilding my bike on the new frame, every ride has had an issue from crooked bars to dropper not being tight. Cable routing was a bit sloppy too, they have new guys at Pro Bike Supply and I'm not impressed.

And I am trying to learn how to wrench on my bike but have limited tools, time and knowledge to do so.

On another note the Wahoo worked fine and the size doesn't bother me so keeping the ELEMNT.

Last edited:
@herzalot We are doing the LCWP side, something like Rattlesnake, BVD, TnA or the like. Ridge Park ride at 8. I still need to come over and have you show me the Car Wreck lines...
I hope you had a great ride over there! I will send you my cell # via PM for future plans.

Not sure I'm the right person to show you Car Wreck lines. I don't ride the trail that often, so my line choices are pretty spontaneous, other than the first drop and the last rock-garden. I will be happy to ride it with you though! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well that sucked, still having issues with my cranks so off to the LBS on Monday.. had to turn around going up 3B's because the horrific creaking that started was my cranks moving around. Going to complain because they really did a shitty job rebuilding my bike on the new frame, every ride has had an issue from crooked bars to dropper not being tight. Cable routing was a bit sloppy too, they have new guys at Pro Bike Supply and I'm not impressed.

And I am trying to learn how to wrench on my bike but have limited tools, time and knowledge to do so.

Sorry to hear that PBS has done a crappy job outfitting your replacement frame. Best wishes for a quick return to stasis!

IMG_4778.JPG

Lol, classic. I have the tools for this job but don't trust my work. Swapped out the tension ring thing on the RF cranks and think I may have fixed it but kinda nervous I'd do damage if I ride it and didn't fix it correctly. Holy run on sentence batman!

And I don't have a torque wrench so that's what has me jonesing about my mechanical work on some things.

Not 100% necessary.

So the crankset keeps coming loose?

Yes and I try to tighten it and then the cranks don't spin freely. Loaded it up and gonna see if the Path can help me, called and they said they are a week out on service but that they can take a quick look. Really frustrating given ride time is scarce for me these days and I've been fussing with my bike ever since he frame change.

Back