The Weather Thread

I can see it just fine. But I’m using one of those evil iPhones that you detest.

I am also about one mile from the Mothership - Apple HQ in Cupertino. I’ll give them your regards.
Without clicking on it? I'm impressed as I get the same crap on my MacBook.

Enjoy the bay area! Looking at colleges for the young one?

I can see it just fine. But I’m using one of those evil iPhones that you detest.

I am also about one mile from the Mothership - Apple HQ in Cupertino. I’ll give them your regards.
That mother ship was the new mall when I was a kid. Ice-skating, Mrs Fields and racquetball for me.

1000006253.jpg

Sitting on my back porch, drinking my coffee, 62°, cloudy, and drizziling.
This is my kind of morning.
Everyone enjoy the day.

Nah, 5 is the one. We are all Brothers In Arms.

"Now look at them yo-yo's. That's the way you do it."
You cannot be serious... and I will assume you are not.

The guitar work on the first four albums is from another planet. I remember hearing the opening soulful bends on the first song of the first album "Down to the Waterline" in 1979. I melted. The solos on Telegraph Road (4th album - Love Over Gold) will gallop through your head and make your fingers move even if you don't play.

But that's for the other thread that you are currently dominating (and not in a bad way - Johnette rocks)

Now go ride your bike!

You cannot be serious... and I will assume you are not.

The guitar work on the first four albums is from another planet. I remember hearing the opening soulful bends on the first song of the first album "Down to the Waterline" in 1979. I melted. The solos on Telegraph Road (4th album - Love Over Gold) will gallop through your head and make your fingers move even if you don't play.

But that's for the other thread that you are currently dominating (and not in a bad way - Johnette rocks)

100% serious. Never even heard of the band until Money For Nothing hit during High School. I later dated a Dire Straits superfan for 3-4 months and had to pretend I liked anything other than Money For Nothing and Walk Of Life. :laugh: It was like torture. You might have gotten along with her.

Back