When I grow up, I wanna...

knucklebuster

...be a snowplow driver. Not just any kind of snow plow though, one of these bad boys, tires as tall as me, 4wd all chained, big bucket to move cars and stuff out of the way :cool:
IMAG1433.jpg
IMAG1434.jpg
IMAG1436.jpg
IMAG1437.jpg
IMAG1438.jpg

IMAG1435.jpg

Yeah Zamboni driver would be cool, but does (s)he get the same perks... I've offered our plower cash, beer, cinnamon rolls and stuff*, if he'd just take 15 seconds to wipe out the berm and 20 feet of driveway, which takes me hours by hand. Didn't work so well today, but at least he didn't dump is bucket in the driveway I just dug out...
* was trying to work titrating in to the post but just couldn't figure out a good way....

Yeah Zamboni driver would be cool, but does (s)he get the same perks... I've offered our plower cash, beer, cinnamon rolls and stuff*, if he'd just take 15 seconds to wipe out the berm and 20 feet of driveway, which takes me hours by hand. Didn't work so well today, but at least he didn't dump is bucket in the driveway I just dug out...
* was trying to work titrating in to the post but just couldn't figure out a good way....
It's one of those frontiers we California ice hockey players dream aboot. I was never fortunate enough to have a frozen pond in my town...but I have the Kings!

Friggen Grego teaching the old kids unnecessary vocab. :laugh:
Haha thanks for the drolly comment. :D

@knucklebuster hope you got a fatbike or at least some + size tires. BTW, you can titrate the snow to determine it's alkalinity which can lead to calculating the variance in snowmelt timing... nevermind, this will just get derailed into hard nipples or something.:oops:

Thanks for the pic's.

Back