¡Taco Tuesday!

I would have shot at a wider angle, but then you would see the non-taco lunch my kid ordered. This generation has no sense of tradition. :p

IMG_0094.jpg

Today is National Cheeseburger Day! Accordingly, I call Farmer Boys to place an order for take-out, and they advise me (but only after I confirm the promotion :cautious:) that the National Cheeseburger Day promotion occurs only at their counter but not via telephone or drive-thru. I was not aware of the sovereignty of the Farmer Boys counter. I’m going to get tacos.

Edit: from somewhere else!

Today is National Cheeseburger Day! Accordingly, I call Farmer Boys to place an order for take-out, and they advise me (but only after I confirm the promotion :cautious:) that the National Cheeseburger Day promotion occurs only at their counter but not via telephone or drive-thru. I was not aware of the sovereignty of the Farmer Boys counter. I’m going to get tacos.

Edit: from somewhere else!
I would be doing Farmer Boys or Red Robin...but I had something else come up tonight!

How is Farmer Boys? The last time I went to Red Robin I had to send it back. I eventually left without eating it was so bad.
Personal opinion (which holds low value), I really like it. Probably my all time favorite burger (Farmer Burger), though I normally get a Cobb salad. My group meets there every Thursday night for our MTB ride. Though, in fairness, it is the only reasonable option without driving.

Back