Wrightwood… Wait? What? Nope! Meet at Newcome Ranch!

All,
I have very frustrating news.
My shoulder is giving me grief and so I have arranged some doc appointments to see if I can get it resolved.
I have rescheduled to come out to California the last week of September.

I apologize for the postponement but I got to get this solved.
Plus, I would like to be out there when the heat is a bit lower.

Grrrrr!
Mikie
Maybe the rules will change by then and I can come.

Is the route that is going to be taken the one shown in the invite ?
It’ll be a cattle run of cats out there. Folks may splinter off into the A-team, B-team, E-team, or even the DDD-team (party of one). I expect some HOoLiGaNs to ride precisely the route shown on the invite. Others may do a loop or two of extra credit if they show up. The main group will be a no-drop caravan.

I will do the standard faire - up Boy Scout over to Logjammer - down that, up to Leprechaun, down that, grind back up to the lake. Drink a beer. Cook a dog. If I'm feeling spicy, I'll go up and down Boy Scout. I can't get me enough of them boy scouts! :cautious:

I say that, but I've ridden a total of 8 miles and 1100' in the past 60 days.

I will do the standard faire - up Boy Scout over to Logjammer - down that, up to Leprechaun, down that, grind back up to the lake. Drink a beer. Cook a dog. If I'm feeling spicy, I'll go up and down Boy Scout. I can't get me enough of them boy scouts! :cautious:

I say that, but I've ridden a total of 8 miles and 1100' in the past 60 days.
I feel special, 'cause I was on that 8 miles and 1100' ride with ya. :D

I don't think you do if you're on the road
Unless something has changed you need a pass to park along the road in ANF - No?
I wonder if this will work.
1000006207.png

Back