Trabuco Trail Brushing 07-23-2023

mtnbikej

J-Zilla
Another Trail work day.

As I stated before, we need bodies to get this done. It won’t kill you to give up one ride day to come out and give back.

This almost a full weeks notice.

Our little groups of 5-9 are barely making a dent. We need an army out there. Mention it to yiur ride buddies that aren’t on here, or FB or other Social Media.

Note that this is for Sunday.

Hi All:

WHAT: Trabuco Canyon Trail brushing
WHERE: meeting at North Main Divide at Long Canyon Road
WHEN: Sunday 2023-07-23
TIME: 8:00 am

Continuing the Trabuco Canyon Trails Restoration Project, brushing Trabuco Canyon Trail from the top.

We'll drive up to Munhall Saddle and work down from there.

Bring plenty of hydration, as it's gonna be one of those toasty days in the Santa Ana's.

Who's in?
Best Regards,
Keith

RSVP:
ecksteinly29@gmail.com

Your Trail Maintenance invites get as much response as Trailhead Invites around here, and they have been outnumbering the Trailhead Invites for months. Have you tried texting Faustie and his minions?

Edit: I'm in if we move the start time back 8 hours.

Your Trail Maintenance invites get as much response as Trailhead Invites around here, and they have been outnumbering the Trailhead Invites for months. Have you tried texting Faustie and his minions?

Edit: I'm in if we move the start time back 8 hours.

That's because most people expect someone else to do the work, while they sit back.....then go out and enjoy the fruits of the other person's labor. I'll admit....it's quite frustrating.

I can only do my part......put the time in, and spread the word.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing all one person can do, Jason. And thanks to everyone who helps.

Trabuco was a fun trail and a vital artery to other trails and circuits. It deserves resuscitation. The Path guys have been helping – fantastic PR as well as work. Support The Path!

I’d be on your helper list if I was in proximity. So for now my philanthropy efforts are being directed locally for me. Trail work is a great value. Do some work a few times and get a great riding experience many more times.

Back