The Merry Christmas Thread!

Mikie

Admin/iMTB Hooligan
What a Great Year at imtbtrails!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

santa_merrychristmas_mtb.jpg

Merry Christmas to all imtb'rs and their families. Hope everyone enjoys this day with family and friends and stays safe in their travels so we can all return to some trail shredding shenanigans shortly.

Also a great big THANKS to Mikie for giving us a place to converge, learn, make new friends, and have some good clean fun when we aren't outside pedaling :thumbup:

HO Ho Ho! Merry Christmas, have a wonderful and safe day!
I'm heading out for a ride in just a minute. Almost a Xmas tradition for me. Everything so quiet and peaceful out on the trails christmas day.

Merry Christmas everybody!
Hope you all got your baggies, full face helmets, platform shoes and body armor, oh wait that is just for Mikie. :lol:

Mikie, sincerely thanks for all you do for us here at IMTB!! Mucho appreciated brotha!

KTMTOM said:
Hope everyone enjoys this day with family and friends and stays safe in their travels...

Forget that Sh!t. Ride fast and take chances today. Next Christmas you could be dead, and Skype works just fine. It rained a little last nite, so PIN THE MF, eh????.?!!!,,,

[youtube]vngkAZeGsN8[/youtube]

So giving of you, Dan!

Hope everyone had a great day and is having an equally spectacular long weekend. We didn't see a single biker out on the mountain, with perfect conditions. Lacking canned beer I mixed up a big White Russian for the trail, and mother Mary, I'm gonna be doing that again. I'm so blessed to be able to see the Weasel ripping ST and having a blast...it doesn't get better than that for me.

What about your bike-related gifts? Whatcha got? I already posted mine in the Ride thread...

There are about a dozen Christmas threads - so why not dig up and refresh the oldest one?

Merry Christmas you hooligans and hooligals.. oh wait - we chased the last female off of here a couple of years ago.

Well to the remaining brothers who post here, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Santa brings you stuff or conditions that make you happy!

I'm sitting here counting my Christmas blessing. My wife and I have been empty nesters for many years now but tonight we have a house full. My two sons are here with their families. There are a total of six adults and six kids in the house. The oldest grandchild is thirteen and the youngest is three. They have all been here for for three days. My daughter and her family live close by and they have spent a lot of their time here as well. That adds two more adults and three more kids ages seven, four and three months. Everyone is getting along great and having a good time. Tomorrow will be crazy but fun.
Merry Christmas IMTB! May you be blessed to spend time with the ones you love this Christmas.

Well this thread is a blast from the past!
Thanks Chris!

Merry Christmas you HoOliGanS!
May most of you try staying out of jail, some of you earned going to jail and drink a bunch of spiked eggnog to deal with the in-laws.

Good on you @CBone to have family with you. That was something CJ and I sacrificed moving to NWA. :(

We are heading over to a couples house that is part of our church family. Small get together of 5 people. Sometimes it backfires to be a couple of reclusives.

imtbtrails has been our family for over 10 years now.

I hope we can take the Christmas spirit and carry it over into 2024.

Merry Christmas @Mikie and to everyone here. We celebrated Christmas with both sides here yesterday and last night. It's good to catch up with some extended family that we only see once or twice a year. Today, it will be quiet and peaceful for us here at home. I might even sneak out for a brief Christmas Day Ride. :sneaky:

Back