The Bomb squad rides again!

Tom the Bomb

iMTB Rockstah
San Juan Viejo tie loop. 21 miles of the goods.
Sunday Nov. 16th . Meet at the lower trail head off hywy 74 about 8:30.
I am in the Rancho Cucamonga area if you would like to carpool give me a call. 909-921-7924. Leaving here about 7.
This aint no sissy ride.
Mikey you want to do this one!
Tom The Bomb

this sounds good... thanks for posting. Can't make this one, but soon I will be back in full circulation (and the mtb world rejoices)!

I was trying to snag my boys away from you to ride Idyllwild with me...heh heh

Let's see who they think is prettier - I bet they show up to your ride Tom. 8-)

Dahmeet! Nothing funner then imploding with the Bomb Squad!

I'm sitting on the side of the road in Kernville waiting for Rossage and company to get their sorry lazy azz's out of sleeping bags so we can do Cedar Canyon Trail.

I thought this was NEXT weekend!

Please take a bunch-o-pics and write this up. I have to say next time TtB... :x

IMG-20141115-02581.jpg

Mikie said:
Dahmeet! Nothing funner then imploding with the Bomb Squad!

I'm sitting on the side of the road in Kernville waiting for Rossage and company to get their sorry lazy azz's out of sleeping bags so we can do Cedar Canyon Trail.

I thought this was NEXT weekend!

Please take a bunch-o-pics and write this up. I have to say next time TtB... :x

Don't get too perturbed with Tom the Bomb and ridinrox Mikie! After all we're just finding out about this un-announced Cedar Canyon ride with Rossage & Co. :? At least Tom and rox gave us all a day's notice! Is a recent E.I. quote appropriate here? :roll:

Tom the Bomb said:
This aint no sissy ride.

Tom The Bomb

Tom da Bomb, Glad I saw this after I rode today, but I'm sorta a sissy (climbing wise anyways) and there's football on TV tomorrow all day long anyways.
Add the run down Chiquito to the waterfall and back up, just don't spend the night in Lion Canyon with no explanation ;)

Maddog said:
Don't get too perturbed with Tom the Bomb and ridinrox Mikie! After all we're just finding out about this un-announced Cedar Canyon ride with Rossage & Co. :? At least Tom and rox gave us all a day's notice! Is a recent E.I. quote appropriate here? :roll:
Hey! I'm the victim here! I got a last minute text from rossage, so I said yes. What's a guy supposed to do when it aint YO Ride??? I'm STILL on my way home as txt and drive on Interstate 5! :?

Back