STRAVA back on Forum

Mikie

Admin/iMTB Hooligan
Okay!
STRAVA is back on imtbtrails.
This should make you all rediculously happy (expect herzalot)

Mikie takes care of bidness.
Ready for the steps?

1) Copy Embed off STRAVA

2) Correction: Paste and strip iframe crud and DONE!

You are welcome!
Mikie

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. I thought it worked.. Hang on..ha hah!
Okay, it does work!

The easiest way to do this is to paste the full embed from strava like this:

Okay if you are trying to follow what is going on here, I am testing this thing out Ha hah hah!

Last edited by a moderator:
As before you have to edit down the embed code:

<iframe height='405' width='590' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src=''></iframe>

<iframe height='405' width='590' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/activities/3...e28b66989d705942b0557da38c352a6569'></iframe>

Remove everything before http: and after the long number/letters after embed

Screenshot (51).png

Last edited:
Okay.
"J" above is correct.
BUT all you have to do is post it. There is no need for the Media Icon at all. I'll never figure out why. Just post the Embed code in your post wherever you want it and call it done.
ANYWAY! I got it working...yay!

Apparently:;)
1. Go to the STRAVA activity and click on that funky icon directly below the Go Premium link next to the blue tweet icon. Click on Embed on Blog.
2. (next screenshot below: Click on Embed Field and copy that Embed Code
3. Open Post on imtbtrails and paste that code in the field where you want it. Strip the iframe code in front and behind like "J" shows above and you got it brothah!

upload_2015-8-30_18-31-12.png

upload_2015-8-30_18-32-18.png

Apparently:;)
1. Go to the STRAVA activity and click on that funky icon directly below the Go Premium link next to the blue tweet icon. Click on Embed on Blog.
2. (next screenshot below: Click on Embed Field and copy that Embed Code
3. Open Post on imtbtrails and paste that code in the field where you want it. Strip the iframe code in front and behind like "J" shows above and you got it brothah!

View attachment 6609
View attachment 6610
Apostrophes! Don't forget to include the apostrophes!

Back