Single Track Minds Magazine

• Thread starter Thread starter imtbtrails
  • Start date Start date
I

imtbtrails

All,
I went ahead and opened the Single Track Minds Magazine. Yeah . . . it is very rough around the edges. But I rather have it online and develop it as oppose to keep it offline.

I'm brainstorming the columns and currently at 4.
1) My Column to write the normal stupid stuff I do.
2) Tech Talk by Varaxis to have articles on technical stuff
3) Health and Fitness to have articles on Food, stretching, preventative ideology on ride techniques and such...
4) Ride Report of the Month ~ Where members that post a great ride report with pics can be highlighted

The goal is to have the Mag about the members of the site.
What are subjects YOU would want to see on a regular basis. Remember, this is all free as there are no sponsors for the Site as of yet (although there has been some interest from some of the bike industry already 8-) )!

Does anyone know of anyone that has a health background that would be interested in writing a monthly article? Could be weekly, biweekly, daily? I don't care. In fact all columns can write as often as they want. I just do NOT want it to become a burden...

I appreciate the input!!!

I know a couple possibilities for health/fitness contributions. I'll mention to them and have them contact you if interested

Also, one good thing bout the old socamtb site of old was the stories forum - creative writing, stories, even some essay type material.
I liked that.

Very cool of mikie to start this up. I'd like to see some truly honest reviews and viewpoints on the cycling industry and the parts that it produces.

taco cat.JPG

Back