Phoenix members?

Titus

Heading to PHX in a few weeks and wondering if any forum members live in/near that area and might be up for a ride? Since being involved in 3 rescues over the last several years where solo riders were seriously hurt, I like to ride with others when traveling to new locations. I looked at mtnb guides near PHX but they are ridiculously expensive.

Heading to PHX in a few weeks and wondering if any forum members live in/near that area and might be up for a ride? Since being involved in 3 rescues over the last several years where solo riders were seriously hurt, I like to ride with others when traveling to new locations. I looked at mtnb guides near PHX but they are ridiculously expensive.
Check mtbr site,you should get responses

South mountain is my favorite go to out there. There are always riders and hikers out there even on the week days. I would be ok riding solo out there unless you ride Hobart or Geronimo. Things get real serious on those and take you a bit out of the main corridor . It is a great place to ride .

Thank for all the intel everyone!
Pperrelle--How far of a drive are you from PHX? I'm only there for a couple days, so won't have time for a long drive and ride.
I'll dm singlespeedrider and see if they will be around.
Wish I had time to extend the trip to Prescott and Sedona.

Back