Park PCS-1 work stand $50

pperrelle

iMTB Rockstah
I'm selling a Park Tool PCS-1 work stand. $50

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Work stands usually sell fast. That one took 32 minutes!
I sold an older model PCS stand years ago on Craigslist, posted and sold for cash same day....

Who knew there was so much demand for a second hand bike work stand. I'll let you guys know if MrGreedom changes his mind.

It's because riders spend all their cash on parts first, then tools....
I had a buddy that used to use his wife's bras, hung on a nail, to hold his seat while he worked on his bikes. He never told his wife......:cautious:

Hmmm... Never thought about a bra. I use a bungee cord hung from the garage door opener. I may have to reassess... :whistling:

It's because riders spend all their cash on parts first, then tools....
I had a buddy that used to use his wife's bras, hung on a nail, to hold his seat while he worked on his bikes. He never told his wife......:cautious:

#Truth
I am currently resting on a 2x4 through the handle in my dolly and a crossbar on my fence when I do repairs.

I use a wooden engine dolly and work on my bike upside down. Though it would be nice to have a stand for when I self service my forks.

My GF bought me one two or three years ago. It made a huge difference when it came to working on a bike. Kinda like having a lift to work on your car.

Back