P12! Quit talking and Let's ride!!

…If Ansley Dunbar were to post on imtbtrails.
upload_2024-2-23_7-25-15.png

I wish I could be there! :D:thumbsup:

I saw Starship in like '81 at the San Jose Civic. Grace Slick rocked my high school world.
That intro is totally My Sharano.

I am still waiting for @Mikie's explanation of the New Balance shirt....

Have fun at P12 today, whoever is going. I'll be curious to see how the motorheads get along with the sufferers. Will it be West Side Story all over again? If so, who will be singing "I'm so pretty?"

I am still waiting for @Mikie's explanation of the New Balance shirt....

Have fun at P12 today, whoever is going. I'll be curious to see how the motorheads get along with the sufferers. Will it be West Side Story all over again? If so, who will be singing "I'm so pretty?"
Here….
The Bitmoji thingy doesn’t have a plain grey t-shirt like what I wear most days.
I got lazy and just chose the NB.
upload_2024-2-24_9-7-47.png

We are thinking about doing another imtbtrails P-12 ride in the near future. Maybe there will be lots of wildflowers this season.
Late March or Early April?
Maybe ride P-12 in the morning, then grab some lunch and then, to make the travel more worthwhile, have the option of riding something else nearby. 5 Deer? Other?
Saturdays are best for me.
Open to input and wondering about interest.
Picture from last year
IMG_9810.jpeg

We are thinking about doing another imtbtrails P-12 ride in the near future. Maybe there will be lots of wildflowers this season.
Maybe ride P-12 in the morning, then grab some lunch and then, to make the travel more worthwhile, have the option of riding something else nearby. 5 Deer? Other?
Picture from last year View attachment 92619
I'll definitely show up, if it wasn't for this rare work day this past Saturday I would have joined in, looking forward to the next one!

Picture from last year View attachment 92619

Has the near future come yet? I was thinking of riding P12 this coming Saturday or maybe Friday.

Work, family and other obligations have intervened and I haven’t been on the bike much. Unfortunately this weekend will be more of the same. I might be able to squeeze a ride in Saturday afternoon.
Oh, and no flowers yet.
Trails are in good shape. As I said in my post above, I have obligations and HOPE to get a ride in. Have fun if you make the trip.

I understand the family and life stuff getting in the way. Been experiencing that a bit lately myself.

I was hoping for earlier, as I need to be home around 1 pm. I have elder care duties in the afternoon. So perhaps another time for AT. I have all day Saturday

Back