LMK if I can help...

kingaucho

I work for a small IT staffing company and have been a Recruiter for 20+ years. With the market taking a dip and layoffs unfortunately already starting, I thought I would offer to help out in any way I can. I would be happy to look and make suggestions on your resumes, LinkedIn profiles, make intros to clients of mine, help you prep for interviews, etc. Hope nobody here is affected, but thought I'd offer.

I work for a small IT staffing company and have been a Recruiter for 20+ years. With the market taking a dip and layoffs unfortunately already starting, I thought I would offer to help out in any way I can. I would be happy to look and make suggestions on your resumes, LinkedIn profiles, make intros to clients of mine, help you prep for interviews, etc. Hope nobody here is affected, but thought I'd offer.

@Faust29 could use some help packing up the house. Just saying. :whistling:

I think Lubo's offer is pretty cool... Who knows how the plague will reset entire industries? People are going to need a hand here and there and I'm glad to see it's already starting. It beats looters... I've seen those, too. :p

Not going to "like" this comment, but hope you spring back ASAP. This pandemic is uprooting entire industries, and many are not going to return to their pre-pandemic state. The sooner you can shift from the losers to the winners, the better - even though the short-term pain can be substantial.
Is this the appropriate time to give a shout out to the Green New Deal? The opportunity is unprecedented and so is the need. Trust me. I know more than the experts.

Is this the appropriate time to give a shout out to the Green New Deal? The opportunity is unprecedented and so is the need. Trust me. I know more than the experts.

I would trust you @DangerDirtyD to have a good Green New Deal before I would believe that AOC has one... or for that matter, the government in general. As we can see in the case of California, liberal government policies are great, until they run out of other peoples' money... particularly when those people can move to another state.

That said... having one electrical car, it is hard for me to drive my gasoline car that costs more to operate, pollutes the environment, and is a lot slower. Can't wait for rechargeable electric boats so I can put solar panels on my dock and call it a day :)

I would trust you @DangerDirtyD to have a good Green New Deal before I would believe that AOC has one... or for that matter, the government in general. As we can see in the case of California, liberal government policies are great, until they run out of other peoples' money... particularly when those people can move to another state.

That said... having one electrical car, it is hard for me to drive my gasoline car that costs more to operate, pollutes the environment, and is a lot slower. Can't wait for rechargeable electric boats so I can put solar panels on my dock and call it a day :)
I think where I differ from Cortez is my deal would have teeth and consequences not only for developers but for the benefactors. You wanna disrespect that fancy bus stop we built for you? You won’t be able to do it twice.

@-ROCKY- below are our job opportunities:
https://lsa.net/careers/openings/

If you have experience with mathematics, you may be able to slot into our traffic department in Irvine or Riverside (via telecommuting) as well.

I think where I differ from Cortez is my deal would have teeth and consequences not only for developers but for the benefactors. You wanna disrespect that fancy bus stop we built for you? You won’t be able to do it twice.

@-ROCKY- below are our job opportunities:
https://lsa.net/careers/openings/

If you have experience with mathematics, you may be able to slot into our traffic department in Irvine or Riverside (via telecommuting) as well.

Thank you very much @DangerDirtyD ! I will take a look :geek:

Back