Lake Leatherwood Arkansas DH6

Mikie

Admin/iMTB Hooligan
Alright you Hooligans! I promised a while ago that I would post more Arkansas dirt.
This is at Lake Leatherwood. First time I have ridden there. A favorite of Fadi's and now I can see why. The descents are a little longer.

This trail is called DH6. Clever!
It's a blue trail, super easy with a few surprises like rock hucks off some chunky rock. The last being about an unexpected 3 foot Huck. I never flew well in the past but starting to clean the little tabletops. Like a dork, I left my bike locked out for the climb and a third way down switched to fluffy on the fly. The guy in front of me is Jeff Wolfe, I met a church. Fadi is leading and is out of sight for the most part.

Getting used to new editing software so this is basic with stupid ass royalty free music in the background.

Yeah, the replacement knees are doing just swell. ;)

Last edited:
Alright you Hooligans! I promised a while ago that I would post more Arkansas dirt.
This is at Lake Leatherwood. First time I have ridden there. A favorite of Fadi's and now I can see why. The descents are a little longer.

This trail is called DH6. Clever!
It's a blue trail, super easy with a few surprises like rock hucks off some chunky rock. I never flew well in the past but starting to clean the little tabletops. Like a dork, I left my bike locked out for the climb and a third way down switched to fluffy on the fly. The guy in front of me is Jeff Wolfe, I met a church. Fadi is leading and is out of sight for the most part.

Getting used to new editing software so this is basic with stupid ass royalty free music in the background.

Yeah, the replacement knees are doing just swell. ;)

That looks like a blast. I hate both of you guys.:mad::rolleyes::inlove:

Back