Hi from San Diego!

Welcome @Steezer

Ride a lot, write a lot. And yes - we will give you Sh!t for using a motor, but there's a thread for that. @Tom the Bomb rides both (not at the same time) and he is an OG on this site. Any rides with Tom makes you a part of the Bomb Squad. As for @DangerDirtyD - well - he is a unique character.
I wish I came up with the idea to put on a pair of pink panties if I have to HAB the Palm Canyon wash due to fatigue.

Hi Alan,
Welcome aboard. I do live in Fallbrook and enjoy all trail riding in S.D. and surrounding vicinity. I do ride mtb and emtb as you may have read. Depends on the ride and elevation. The posts about the lingerie are referring to panties and lace rides. If you have a mechanical, crash or some kind of bonehead move you gotta don the panties or bra. Which ever is the attire for that day. Lotsa fun.
That reminds me I will be posting one of these rides this fall:Roflmao
It would be good to hook up with you . I usually ride a couple times a week. Usually once or twice during the week and once if it works out on the weekends. I am retired so pretty flexible. Unfortunately my Dad is in a rough spot right now with his health so I have been spending alot of time with him in Banning. He is 87 and has Parkinsons and such. I do like Mt. Laguna and Noble. I have ridden out the quite a bit and have some favorite routes out there. Penosquitos, Greer ranch and Vail have great riding also. During the summer S.D. is the best place for good early temps.
Give me a call or text and we can chat.
Looking forward to it.
909-921-7924
TTB
Hey I'm Alan from San Diego, I ride Mt Laguna, Noble, etc..

Riding a SC blur, but looking forward to order a DJI Amflow pro e-bike

Back