Free zone non rant

jimbowho

Ok I got one. You know how people take advantage of the handicap parking? I admit it bugs me watching people get out of their cars all skippy. But today I witnessed a new trick by a pajama wearing female. I'm in line with my Stator Bros bbq chicken "yumm". Couple people behind me and one lady ahead of me and a man at the check out. Pajama politely excuses herself up to the front right next to the man. Nobody cares she's with that dude. I kind of couldn't help notice they didn't co mingle in anyway. Well the guy finishes paying and heads for the south door, still no big deal she probably had to get more stuff and she wanted to pay herself. She finishes and heads to the north door. The check out lady was onto her already, the lady in front of me asked did you see that? Ahhh yaa. After she was out of earshot we all had a good laugh with some headshaking. Crazy :shock:

im no schlep to these people i would have put my two words in right there and now [excuse me did you not see there is a line here and we, especially i have some where to go too]so to embarrass her in front of every one.I like ca motion in a strange way like this in front of people. Put them in there place,unless its some big ass dude that looks like he will knock me out.

Back