Dawn mine hiking trail

Mikie Robin Mcguire

Mcg was asked by the Forest Service if he could help a volunteer hiking group on one of their new adopted trails which hasn't had any TLC for EVER ;) hoping Mcg can do some Sawyer work. So yesterday we got Steve M. & a crew from MWBA to join us. . We removed 90 down tree's in less than 2 miles. . What a great day! A pleasure to be their supervisor . . . And it is good to help each other as well. Cause that's what mountain bikers do..thank you, Robin Mcg ♡

FB_IMG_1454690635690.jpg

FB_IMG_1454690681128.jpg

FB_IMG_1454690719143.jpg

FB_IMG_1454690750053.jpg

FB_IMG_1454690762789.jpg

FB_IMG_1454691254595.jpg

Mike have you perfected chain sharpening in the filed? I just used to carry 2-3 sharp extra chains with me because I could never get honed in like the old-timers I worked around could.

Dean

I applaude your initiative and selfless work. Well, it's not totally selfless, because it's fantastic PR for cyclists. Thanks for making us look good out there, and for cleaning up what looks like a great hiking trail!

Keep up the awesome work – you deserve all the good karma you get. :thumbsup:

I applaude your initiative and selfless work. Well, it's not totally selfless, because it's fantastic PR for cyclists. Thanks for making us look good out there, and for cleaning up what looks like a great hiking trail!

Keep up the awesome work – you deserve all the good karma you get. :thumbsup:
Thank you!

Back