SART It Up!

I'm out. Actually I'll be rididng it but later.
I want to stop at Mill Creek RS to try to get me a San Gorgonio hiking permit for sunday. They open at 8. Then driving straight to SF CG. Thinking I'll be at SF around 9 then riding it from that end.

Hey guys this is what I show as either "in" or a "definite maybe"

Grego (Joe) in
Vince is a maybe
trmn8er (Ken) in
slomosapien (James) is a maybe, will know Thursday
Cyclotourist (David) is a maybe

Please post up if I missed anybody. The more the better. I am flexible on the out time to a point so do not worry about the pace. As long as we start early we will be fine. Plenty of time to jump in so post up!

Hey guys this is what I show as either "in" or a "definite maybe"

Grego (Joe) in
Vince is a maybe
trmn8er (Ken) in
slomosapien (James) is a maybe, will know Thursday
Cyclotourist (David) is a maybe

Please post up if I missed anybody. The more the better. I am flexible on the out time to a point so do not worry about the pace. As long as we start early we will be fine. Plenty of time to jump in so post up!
I'm mostly in. Figure I can bail @ MCR or really any point after that if just not feeling it. Have new tires mounted and ready to go!

Mike I am so sorry. I am beat tired with work and f'ed up again. I owe ya a Beer! ;-) And yes, we're ALL getting older. @ Grego and Vince nice! Hope you both come out. I do not have a hard-on for starting at top or bottom, hell I just wanna ride and have fun.
Ha, not a damn thing to apologize for, Ken! All good, man :thumbsup::) As my old lady would say when she sees someone struggling...it gives me hope!!!!!!! :cool::unsure::eek:

What @slomosapien said. 52F start, warmed up to 62F. Not a ton of dust. More people than I've ever seen on a random weekend morning up there. I didn't have the fitness to do the whole loop, so I let the rest go on from Glass Rd while I did and out and back. It was just perfect for me. 20 miles of awesomeness! Rode back with a huge group from OC on the way back (@mtnbikej was your spouse out there, noticed a Suzy Martin on the Strava). Ran into other friends that were going up with their kids bike camping at South Fork. Just a HUGELY fun day, even if I only did 2/3 of it. Thanks for putting this out there @trmn8er !!! If anyone is considering riding the SART, now is definitely the time to do it. Trail is just perfect, with one tree-fall, and one rock-slide area. The rest is pretty much straight rolling!!!

The gang:
35096549681_6068e72423_b.jpg

Miles of views:
35221148085_68f516a6b9_b.jpg

Summit!
34382336694_00a1051705_b.jpg

Only about 1/3 of the bikes at The Oaks:
35096544621_e8a192ae66_b.jpg

What @slomosapien said. 52F start, warmed up to 62F. Not a ton of dust. More people than I've ever seen on a random weekend morning up there. I didn't have the fitness to do the whole loop, so I let the rest go on from Glass Rd while I did and out and back. It was just perfect for me. 20 miles of awesomeness! Rode back with a huge group from OC on the way back (@mtnbikej was your spouse out there, noticed a Suzy Martin on the Strava). Ran into other friends that were going up with their kids bike camping at South Fork. Just a HUGELY fun day, even if I only did 2/3 of it. Thanks for putting this out there @trmn8er !!! If anyone is considering riding the SART, now is definitely the time to do it. Trail is just perfect, with one tree-fall, and one rock-slide area. The rest is pretty much straight rolling!!!

The gang:
View attachment 28964

Miles of views:
View attachment 28965

Summit!
View attachment 28966

Only about 1/3 of the bikes at The Oaks:
View attachment 28967

Nope.....my wife was with me at Caspers Non Dot Race....and if you call her Suzy, she'll kill you. :eek:

Caution: Derailing ahead...

I would like to present this image as a possible new avatar for @mtnbikej o_O:rolleyes::whistling:;)

house-martin5.jpg

Our guesses might be as lame as your hint. :) A person's mind martins when he has a head cold? o_O

On that note... back to raving about a SART ride we missed! :unsure::cool:
Perhaps...

To get back on track, let's embrace this missed SART ride by riding SART! It's impossible to get too much SART, me thinks.

Back