The Post Your Ride Here... NO DERAILMENT Thread

SART ride tomorrow Wed 8am July 3rd. Parking at the lot up the street from the restaurant where middle control road drops down to SART. Plan is to climb up to trail head then drop down into the valley out to SOuth fork and back. About 24 mi. text or call if you wanna join.
909-921-7924

Hey @Mikie , it seems the Trailhead invites in the subforums do not appear in the main Trailhead forum. Is there a way to get everything in the main forum? The subforums are unnecessary and appear to fragment the goal of publishing a Trailhead invite.

If the subforums must remain, all Trailhead invites should be categorized therein.

geeze this forum is old and have never been here. Most posts ar very old. I enjoyed the lefts and rights. It has been quite a while since I did night boodie boarding. It takes a while to get comfortable since you cannot see the wave forming until it becomes a big black line in front of you. And you cannot see the next ones as well.
Happy Trails

Hey @Mikie , it seems the Trailhead invites in the subforums do not appear in the main Trailhead forum. Is there a way to get everything in the main forum? The subforums are unnecessary and appear to fragment the goal of publishing a Trailhead invite.

If the subforums must remain, all Trailhead invites should be categorized therein.
Thanks!
As well the the Ride Invite Form is gone as well. I may just not bring it back.

You never know… @rossage may even return with that gone. He hated it! :D
I got a lot of new learning to do to get the Forum back up to familiar.
It’s going to take some time to get our logo, graphics, and Add-Ons up to speed.

Back